02 | drowned blood

"Sir, everything is ready for your flight

"Sir, everything is ready for your flight. We are talking off now"

"Perfect."

We'll see us soon Milan.

After five years of handling the arms trafficking business in Europe, I was returning home where everything had started.

There was plenty of selling, buying, killing, and torturing.

My men and I had done it all over Europe we had visited each and every country beginning in Netherland and ending in Sicily, even after seeing everything it was time to return to the place everything started.

"Enzo, where the fuck is the whiskey?" I turned around, the voice snapping me out of my thoughts. This man had some serious alcohol issues.

Craning my neck from side to side, trying to release some stress, I sighed.

"I don't know Silas ask the flight attendant," I advised pulling my phone out of my pocket, checking how late it was.

Taking the private jet was a good idea since it was only a one and half hour flight from Sicily to Milan. These last couple of days were tiring. My body was sore from the training and restless nights of sleep having to stress about what was next.

I laid back shutting my eyes thinking I was finally able to get some rest but of course, with these idiots on the plane not even closing my eyes was an option.

"Silas quit disturbing me, I'm working." My eyes shoot open hearing Augusto shouting from the other room.

I stood up clenching and unclenching my jaw, storming into the room where I heard him and opened the door, seeing Silas and Leo sitting there with a glass of whiskey in their hands.

"What is going on in here?" I asked, tightening my grip around the door handle.

Augusto sat there with his laptop on one of our tables looking extremely focused while Silas sat there tapping the whiskey glass with his finger and Leo eyed everyone enjoying the so-called show.

Silas, Augusto, and Leonardo were childhood friends from Milan. We all four grew up together training and becoming who we had become now. Their fathers were good family friends of the Russo's and since I could talk.

I grew up with them, they were the only people I couldn't turn my back to, my most loyal brothers.

𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐎.
Also known as 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐒 known as the herald of the gods as well as thieves and liars — and he also guides souls to the underworld or Hades. For his great cunning and insight, he is also considered the god of thieves. 25 years old, son of Bella and Caspar Marino, one of three closest Russo friends. Our thief and master supplier of the group; while people thought he was fooling around he had his sharp eyes on worthy and elegant objects ready to steal them, perfect for our arms dealing work in Europe.