Chapter 25

Yeji's POV

"YUNA! DON'T RUN!"

Yuna is running around in circles, she is really excited about this.

"I SAID DON'T RUN OR YOU MIGHT TRIP OVER!" and here's my girlfriend babysitting the baby that is much taller than her.

On the other side, ryujin and lia are not talking to each other. After the pillow fight, they started to be like that. And, I got the feeling that I know why..

Chaeryeong, yuna and lia are getting their orientations now on the safety precautions before they hit the different rides, after that, they started enjoying at the long water slides.

"You don't have to stay with me" Ryujin and I stayed back, she said she is not in the mood for swim, which is quite new because she likes swimming.

She is staring at lia who is enjoying jumping at the big air trampaulin.

"I'm not staying because of you, I don't feel like swimming either" I said.

Lie. I like to go enjoy with my girlfriend, but I don't want to leave her alone, she look all troubled. I know she needed someone to talk to.

"Hey, wanna have a drink?"

She look at me and nodded. We walk a little until we reached the mini bar stall near the sea where the girls are.

"2 beers please" The bartender open 2 bottle beers and handed it to me. I give 1 to ryujin who was leaning at the counter still staring at lia.

"Cheers" we cling each others bottle and drink.

"Ah ~ when the beer taste sweet, then you had a great day" I started

"But, if it taste bitter. You still need a lot to experience" ryujin said finishing the sentence.

I know what you all thinking, that saying goes for the coffee, not beers. But ryujin and I been drinking beers since we met.

"You did an awful job back there" I said "about hiding your emotions"

"Tss.." she shake her head and drink from her beer.

"I'm not saying it's a good thing, but you leave the person confused. Why didn't you tell her ryu?"

I turn to face her, she was still keeping her gaze at lia. I look back at the girls, they are playing and waiting in line for the speed boat. Lia wave at us, ryujin wave back and give lia a smile.

After that lia, chae and yuna off to enjoy. I turn to ryujin again, and saw her smile is all gone now.

"You're both hurting yourself and lia"

She turn to the counter and order another bottle, she put her lips together and whispered.

"I just can't tell her yeji, I don't want to hurt her"

"You know you're hurting her now by not telling her the truth"

"I know.." she clinch her fist and slam both of it on the table "I don't want her to know about it but at the same time, I can't stand lia hating on me, hurt because of me! I just can't tell her about it!"

"Why not?!"

"You already know the real reason"

"Because of your dad -"

"Stop. Don't bring that asshole's name"

"But until when ryu? Until when you are letting yourself be eaten by all of this?!"