Chapter 13

***

***

Kim Taehyung

After almost an hour of waiting for Jimin and Yoongi hyung, the front door finally opened and we all rushed to greet the two.

"YAH!! PARK FUCKING JIMI—" Jin hyung was cut off when Jimin hyung shushed him.

Right in his arms is Min Yoongi looking like a freaking Disney princess with his milky white ski, rosy lips and cheeks, and petite but cute body. Hyung is asleep in his arms, wrapped with the jacket he was wearing earlier before he left.

"Yoongi hyung fell asleep on the way here," Jimin hyung mumbles, trying not to wake up the omega in his arms.

Namjoon hyung crosses his arms, "It's your fault, the plan was to bring him home, you could've dragged him back home for all I care but you just had to fuck him, don't you?"

The said alpha shrugs with a proud expression on his face, "Well, what can I say? He said he wasn't tired yet and so I helped him."

"Of all the things you could've done," Jin hyung shakes his head disapprovingly.

After scolding Jimin hyung a bit and my focus still on him as I glare at hyung with a burning passion in my eyes. The nerve of this guy, he really ditched us just so he could fuck Yoongi hyung.

I pouted, he could've asked me to come with him if he was a lot nicer and the fact that this bitch really called us while Yoongi hyung was riding him. He should've just sent us a video or a picture and not torture us by making us watch.

I was horny and heartbroken at the same time.

"Well, I'll take Yoongi hyung to his room now," He says and carries our omega's petite body to where his room is located.

He walks away with my eyes still piercing through him.

"Easy there, Tae," Hobi hyung chuckles and places a hand on my shoulder. "You might burn Jiminie if you continue glaring at him like that."

"It's his fault for making us watch like that," I huffed.

"Yeah!" Jungkook exclaimed behind me. "I wanted to spend time with Yoongi hyung! You guys had been hogging him and taking away his attention."

Jin hyung rolls his eyes, "We were helping him, Kook, you can't complain when he's already been giving you so much attention since you're the maknae."

The two glared at each other.

Jungkook may be an alpha and is a lot stronger than Jin hyung but even though our oldest member is a beta, he can still kick an alpha's ass.

"And there they go again," Hobi hyung sighed as our oldest and youngest member started arguing and Namjoon hyung in between them trying to stop their fight.

"When will they ever stop?"

He shrugs, "Who knows? They will probably keep fighting each other's asses until they're both wrinkly and old."