Chapter 18

***

***

A/N: Y'all I can't with your comments from chapters 16 and 17😂 I'm having so much fun reading all of your comments please shower me with more😌

Min Yoongi

"Um, sorry about that," I muttered and fumbled with my fingers as my members kept their eyes on me.

"Well?" Jin hyung crossed his arms.

"What do you have to say for yourself? Coming home late at night where the building should be closed by now, it's a good thing you still have enough brain cells left from all the work you're doing to actually think of coming home."

I stared at him in shock and a sudden ache in my heart erupted.

The insult may be subtle but it's still there.

"I.. I lost track of time," I explained, my voice softer than before.

He just stared at me again but it isn't like the usual stares that he gives me.

Jin hyung is my only hyung in the group and because I'm one of the oldest, I need to be taking care of the other younger members and having to balance work and life, Jin hyung is always there for me.

He's always there to take care of me when I can't do it myself.

Now, the look that he's giving me is full of disappointment, anger, and betrayal and I can't help but feel angry at myself.

I look at the others for help but they all have me the same look Jin hyung is giving me.

What the fuck did I do?

"Hyung?" I called. "W-what's wrong? Did something happen?"

He was about to say something when Namjoon placed a hand on his shoulder and gave him a stern look in which hyung immediately understood what he meant.

"Sorry hyung," Namjoon turned to me. "You can go to sleep, we'll just go out for a drink."

My eyes lit up, "Can I come? I could use a glass or two."

"Sorry hyung, you can come with us next time," He said but his tone sounded different from the way he usually talks to me.

Namjoon is usually calm and easy going when we're together and always has a smile when we're having a conversation.

But right now, he's looking at me like I did something horrible.

"Plus, you look like you could use some rest for all of your escapades," He added.

I looked at him confusedly, "What? But I was in my studio the whole time."

"Yeah right," Taehyung muttered under his breath but I could still hear him. "Let's go hyung, I really want to get a drink."