Chapter 16- Drarry

Warning: this chapter will contain Drarry. If you don't like it or prefer Hinny, wait for the other chapter. It will basically be the same, just without Drarry.

●●●●●●●

James pouted as Sirius barked a laugh. "Now, now, Prongs. No need to be jealous. It is your son after all."

James' pout turned into a soft smile as he whispered. "My son." He looked at his wife and whispered again. "Our son."

●●●●●●●●

Day 4, 28/12/1998

As they sit in the Great Hall, eating, they can't help but think they screwed up. They managed to avoid the big confortation by distracting Harry with Teddy, but that doesn't mean that they weren't pissing him off. 

It wasn't hard to see the looks that Harry was starting to give them.

He was like pissed pissed.

Remus cleared his throat to break the tension.

"So... Harry."

"Hm?" Harry hummed as he fed Teddy. "Ready to talk now?"

They immediately grimace at the remark. This was not going well.

To make everything worse, Sirius opened his big, filthy mouth. "What are you talking about? We were always ready, we were just waiting for you."

Harry glared at him coldly before responding in a voice that matched his glare. "Then I suppose you can wait 'till 9 o'clock."

"Where will you be?" Lily frowned.

Harry didn't answer her but his cheeks did flush a little.

"That's none of your business."

Lily flushed a crimson red as the other's look at Harry in shock because damn.

Harry blushed even harder and hastily stood up, muttering a quick 'bye'.

"Welp," Sirius broke the silence, "that could've gone worse."

●●●●●●●

"Are you ready to go, Potter?"

Harry turned his head to look at Mcgonagall. He noticed the way she looked at his hands, which were trembling with nerves. Her lips were pursed and shoulders were shaking as if trying not to laugh.

He narrowed his eyes and huffed, which made her want to laugh even more.

He took a deep breath and grabbed a handful powder. He threw it and yelled "Malfoy Manor" before he was met with the familiar feeling.

Mcgonagall sighed and turned to look at the child in her arms. "Your godfather's even worse than his father."

Teddy just blinked at her.

●●●●●●●

He's falling.

Harry knew he was going to fall before he could open his eyes. He tensed, readying himself for the fall.

It never came.

Familiar arms caught him before he could fall and his cheeks burnt in shame.

He looked up to see Draco Malfoy's smiling face. He couldn't help but smile back because he knew he was the only one who got to see Draco like that. Soft smile and clear affection in eyes.

"Hey, you..."

"Hi, yourself."

Draco helped him stand straight, keeping his hands on Harry's shoulders and bending his head down slightly to look at him.