7; day well spent

sooyoung's pov.

So I agreed to Jay's offer since we haven't really talked to each other and he's a good friend of mine as well. Honestly, I feel comfortable around Jay eversince we met as kids.

"So where'd you wanna go first?" asked Jay.

"Let's eat!" I said while he looked at me smiling.

"Where are we going to eat at?"

I held his hand without caring about the people looking at us, we ran happily with the breeze of the air until we reached our destination.

"Here we are, do you remember this place?" I said hoping that he still remembers this place.

"Duh, of course soo!" He said while looking at the restaurant, probably reminiscing our childhood memories here.
(a/n: just made that nickname up, Jay will be using that nickname to call sooyoung in the next chapters)

"This is where we first met. When our parents were having a meeting, we were sitting on the same table and you said your name was Soo, that was so cute." said Jay with his smiling eyes.

"What do you want to order?"

"Let's order iced coffee, a cake and 2 macarons."

"Okay. Wait for me at the table, okay?" I said while smiling. When I was about to give my card, I felt a grip on my hand and it was Jay's hand.

"I'll pay," jay said while handing his card to the barista.

"No, Jay! You always pay, let me pay for once please."

"No, Soo! I insist besides, I was the one who asked you to hang out with me." said Jay while I just nodded.

We talked about how we met as kids, about our travels, parents' business, interests, and others.

jay's pov.

Soo was the same. She was always that bright and fun person, the one who would probably comfort you when you're down and the one who would always cheer you up.

She was eating her cake while talking at me. Her laugh is so cute, she's so cute.

Soo was energetic today and we decided to go somewhere else. I held her wrist and again, we started running happily like we used to as kids.

"Arcade, G?"

"Of course." We played until we were tired. We decided to go home and we walked while we were talking.

"Uh soo, mom called."

"Sure, tell your mom that my mom is planning to meet with her and tell her to take care," said sooyoung. I turned around to talk with my mom.

"I'm with Soo, mom."

"Oh sooyoung! Tell soo that we should have lunch soon, we miss her!" said Jay's mom

"okay mom, love you."

"you're literally so sweet." says sooyoung while I just smiled at her sudden words.

"Jay, let's take a pic right now and let's catch up through text, okay?" Sooyoung said so we took a picture.

"yes, princess." I said while she just giggled.

Today was such a happy day, we bid our goodbyes but suddenly, I had the urge to hug her. We're schoolmates but she's from another section and we're pretty busy. We still see each other and talk from time to time but still, to bond with her is still better.

"I missed you, my soo." I watch her go inside her house and I also texted her to thank her for today.

Since we couldn't sleep, we texted and video called until we fell asleep.

at school

I  approached her to  show her a screenshot of our video chat yesterday.

"I have dance class later and I have to study some stuff," I said.

"Don't worry, let's talk through text again after you've done all of your activities. Fighting!" Sooyoung cheered.

"Thanks for always cheering on me, soo!" I thanked her. We parted ways and went to our classes, apparently we have different schedules and we only have one class together.

-

a/n

omy our exam was postponed and was moved to next week but im still studying, reviewing, preparing for smth, and doing sum stuff lol. Jay will be part of d next chapters btw :) anyways, enhypen's debut is coming. <3

stay safe! 💞