18

"I don't know what to say.." you whispered softly.

"I'm sorry [Y/N], was that too much..? I'm so sorry I didn't mean for it to come across as weird-."

"No Adrien..it's just that I feel the same way. My parents don't really care about me, I've always been the inferior sibling when it comes to my family..

Its always.. 'your sister was a straight A student so why can't you do it?' or 'your brother was able to get a scholarship so why can't you..?' ". God you hated bringing up your family. That was the exact reason that you applied for the foreign exchange student program, to escape the pain of your at home situation.

Yet somehow being all the way across the world from them still didn't seem far enough..

"[Y/N]..your family is a bunch of assholes.." Adrien bluntly stated.

"LANGUAGE!" You have never heard him curse, in fact he didn't even seem like the type to curse.

"I'm sorry but it's true, you'd be better off just staying here and not going back." he crossed his arms as he leaned back on the sofa.

"Yeah maybe, I'm sure no one even notices I'm gone.." you trailed off to think about all the times your family had neglected you.

You hated thinking about them, this was the first time since leaving that you even thought about them which was a new record.

You were even amused that your parents let you take this trip. They probably wanted you gone anyway so you guess it was a win..

"Stay in Paris [Y/N]! You can live here with us, and after we graduate we can move out together!" Adrien was beyond excited as he let his imagination run free, thinking of the possibilities that could happen if you two lived together.

"Woah woah woah, slow your roll blondie..I have plans for my future. I wanna keep traveling and I don't think my parents would be too pleased to know that I'm staying in Paris after highschool."

"I'm sorry..I guess I just got excited." the blonde male apologized as his emerald green eyes trailed away to something in the distance.

"Don't feel bad, Besides who knows I might come back and visit in the future." you reassured.

For someone who loved to think about the future, you sure hated thinking about it right now.

"Really? [Y/N] that would be awesome! We could pick you up on father's private jet and we could go all sorts of places!" There he was again being the ray of sunshine that he was, you couldn't blame him though, the idea did sound a little amusing.

"Whatever you say blondie" he chuckled softly at the nickname, his cheeks dusted with a rosy blush.

"You should head to bed [Y/N] We've got to get up early tomorrow for a photoshoot."

"Photoshoot?!?" Since when was there a photoshoot scheduled on your agenda? More importantly why would you be a model of all people?

"Yeah, I asked Nathalie if I could bring a friend and well that friend just happens to be you!" his green eyes sparkled as he gave you the most wholesome smile.

"Adrien you literally are the most precious thing on this planet, never change."

"I'm not sure what you mean by that-"

"Shhhh...never change.." you cut him off, leaving him confused as ever.

anyway, you should get some sleep too. Cant have you showing up to your photoshoot with eye bags."

"I guess you're right..I hope I managed to make your night a little better." his eyes looked over to meet yours sincerely.

"A little? My night was so much better..I couldn't ask for a better person to spend it with"