Chapter 25

Lijah's POV:

If I can survive my mate being pregnant I can survive anything. After finding out she is pregnant and I fainted she cried for two days straight because she said I didn't want the baby.

Looking back I have no idea how I didn't see it before. I just taught she was having a bad period again, but man was I wrong!

I am thanking my lucky stars werewolf pregnancies only lasts six months. She already started showing and I tried every answer to the question she just loved to ask 'Lijah do you think I look fat?' Anything I tried ended with her crying her eyes out and me cuddling her for the whole day.

By now I'm sure she only cries because she likes my amazing cuddles. But I finally got an answer that got me in a safe place and everyone else at hell's door "Baby, I'm biased, I love you too much, to me you always look perfect, you are going to have to ask someone else"

And let us not even begin with her weird cravings. Peanut butter and anything. She eats everything with peanut butter. Peanut butter and fries. Peanut butter and corrots.

Once she was craving popcorn and peanut butter in the middle of the night, but we didn't have popcorn so I went knocking on every door in the pack looking for popcorn. By the time I got back she was sleeping. Climbing in bed she woke up crying because I wasn't in bed cuddling her, rubbing her back soothingly I told her "Baby, it's okay I'm back now, I was just looking for some popcorn for you."

Can you guess what her response was. "Aww, where is my popcorn? "

Other than that everything was perfect, we talked about our future, cuddled, talked about baby names, cuddled, went to work, cuddled, ate, cuddled, ate, cuddled, got the nursery ready, cuddled, stressed about raising a baby, cuddled, spent time with our family, cuddled.

It was a few weeks before her due date, and I was calm as a cucumber. She made sure everything was perfect, her bags was already packed and we were ready for anything.

Alana's POV:

It is a few weeks before the baby was due and I think we are ready. Lijah has been the best through this pregnancy. Not once complaining about my mood swings or weird cravings.

He even tried and liked some of the things I craved. Like popcorn and peanut butter. He refuses to try the peanut butter and pasta, but I think he'd like it.

He comforts me and give me hope that we will be amazing parents. He never made me feel uncomfortable about my new pregnant body, saying that he loves every inch of me.

When my tummy got to big to fit into my own clothes he let me borrow his t-shirts and sweatpants.

He got even more overprotective, never wanting to leave me alone, always tracking me with his eyes when I move to make sure I don't fall. Never leaving me alone in the house in case something happens.

Tonight we are just staying in, watching a movie and eating pizza and peanut butter snacks and drinking juice.

We are watching 'The longest ride', he let me pick the movie. I stood up to leave because I needed the bathroom when my water broke.

"Lijah, the baby is coming" he leaned forward on the couch taking another slice of pizza out of the box.

"I know baby, next week. We'll be ready" he says casually. "No Lijah, I mean my water just broke the baby is coming now"

He looks at me, all the color draining from his face, dropping his pizza. "No, the baby can't be coming, we have another week to prepair." he says, panicking.

"Lijah Love, we got to get to the hospital now" he looks at me nodding mumbling to himself 'get to the hospital, get to the hospital' he kept repeating.

He got the car keys and our bags and start making his way to the car and driving to the hospital.

Another little contraction came and I put my hand on my tummy "Baby, how long do you think it's going to take your daddy to realize we're not in the car with him"

I was about to call someone to help when I saw the car pulling back into the driveway. He climbed out and gave me a guilty look "I think I forgot something" he said shyly making his way over to me. I just gave him the 'you think' look while he helped me into the car.

A few hours later

"I hate you! I hate you so much!" I hold onto my tummy. He wipes the sweat off my forehead "I know baby, I know. It's almost over. You have to start pushing."

"I can't I'm too tired. Please don't make me. If you love me you won't make me push." He sighs wiping more sweat away "I'm not making you Baby, our baby in you tummy is. You have to push"

"There is no way I'm ever letting you put another baby in me!" He gives me a guilty look and I start pushing.

After a while I hear the most beautiful sound in the world. My baby is crying. That was the worst pain I ever felt but it was forgotten with just one sound. My baby crying.

"It's a boy!" Were having a boy! The doctor takes him to the side cleaning him up before coming back to me and giving me my baby boy.

He already has chocolate brown hair like his daddy. He is the most precious thing I've ever seen in this world. Lijah leans down giving me a kiss. "Okay, you win, I want many more babies, and I definitely do not hate you. I love you so so much."

He gives me a big smile leaning further down giving our boy a kiss on the forehead. When he is done I do the same.

"Welcome to the world Xavier Cole Stevens"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°