Chapter VIII

"Laur stop!"

"Damn it! Stop already!"

"Lauren! Jeez!"

"Let me go Mani!" Lauren growled as the blue-haired woman held her.

"Now!" Normani exclaimed as Taylor nodded.

"Let me go!" Lauren exclaimed as she tried to get out the isolation bubble.

"Not until you calm down!" Chris said as the green-girl panted.

"Lauren! Let me go!" Normani exclaimed as the green-eyed girl clung onto her.

"You'll teleport outside!" Lauren said.

"You need this time out!" Normani defended as she pushed the green-eyed girl away and teleported outside.

"Mani!" Lauren growled as she was left inside.

"Let me go!" the green-eyed girl exclaimed as she started punching the bubble. The raven was on the way to her girlfriend's house when she drove past Camila who was walking along the neighborhood with a guy holding her hand.

"That could be her friend." Taylor pointed out.

"Was it necessary to kiss his cheek?!" Lauren growled as she looked at Taylor.

"Jeez Laur! You're scaring her." Chris shook his head as he stepped in front of Taylor. The two had been together for a month now, and a few days ago. Camila started distancing herself to the raven, and Lauren was devastated and thought she did something wrong.

"Just let me vent it all out. Please." The green-eyed girl pleaded.

"You don't want me to cry, you don't want me to let out all my feelings. Why are you guys bottling me up?" Lauren sighed as she sat down the ground. Normani looked at her bestfriend and sighed.

"Let her go." Taylor nodded and decided to release her sister.

"Alright, do your thing." Normani smiled as she looked at Lauren who shooked her head and stayed there, sitting quietly.

"It's alright. You can isolate me again." Lauren said sighing and sitting in silence. Normani shook her head as they walked away from the green-eyed girl.

"What happened?" Chris asked as they entered the house.

"Mani, I'm serious. She's been distant lately, she hasn't answered my texts. Whenever I ask her out she says she's busy!" Lauren sighed flopping down her bed.

"I thought she imprinted on me? But why does it seem that it's only me that's interested now?" Lauren mumbled.

"She's probably doing something Lauren, she's probably helping her mom or something." Normani said.

"Mani. Aunt Sinu herself told me Camila has nothing to do this summer!" Lauren groaned.

"It's been one whole week since we last talked properly!" Lauren added.

"I don't want to look, clingy and all but I'm worried." Lauren pouted.

"Can we go see her? Please?"

"Fine." Normani said as she shook her head. Lauren had been complaining to her for a whole week.

"If I knew you'd be this love-sick? I would've never befriended you." The older one teased.

"I didn't know I was capable of being this love-sick as well." Lauren chuckled as they walked to the raven's car.

"Drop by a boutique and get some bouquet for her. If you ever messed up, then that'll change her mind." Normani adviced.