Sign 5 Childhood Crush

Under the shining sun, after he was done applying the sunscreen on his body, Cyril took his board and ran into the ocean with Edgar beside him. They jumped on their boards and swam up to the boards. Cyril laughed as he got up on his board with Edgar following after him. 

"Wow, this bitch is a high one!" He struggled to balance himself on the board and Cyril looked at him, "Watch me tame her,"
Cyril went up and did an abrupt snap, generating flashy, spectacular buckets of spray above him, "Aye mate, you like you're bathing in glitter!" Edgar laughed and Cyril laughed with him.

Smell the sea, feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly. 

Skyler played some indie music on the beach and lay on the sand, watching the sunset and Cyril's feminine finger riding those waves. Once Cyril was comfortable in the waves, he tried to try to do an aerial trick, only to land back into the water. He tried it multiply, falling over or messing up the landing every time.

"FUCK!" He yelled as he sat on the beach. The sky was dark. Skyler passed him a beer can, "I've lost my sense of body weight!" Cyril exclaimed.
"What will you do now?" Edgar asked.
"I don't know. I can't afford to lose the selection," Cyril drank his beer, "I just have to practice more," He spent the rest of the night practising, by the morning. His muscles were sore. He punched his fist on the wall, "FUCK!"

He stood on the beach with his surfboard. Edgar and Skyler stood in the audience, there was one week left before the second round of the trials. The first one went horrible for Cyril, so he had to make a comeback this time, whatever it took. Even when his entire body was in pain. Everyone was stretching. Tristian was constantly looking at Cyril. Those toned arms were nothing but sticks now, slender and long, yet tanned beautifully. The beauty mark under his mouth, beautiful heterochromatic eyes, his long legs, he was staring at him. Cyril pretended to ignore him while doing some leg stretches to prevent cramps again.

"Ight! Enough of stretching! Grab yo' partners and duck into the water! Now!" Mr George blew the whistle. Tristian walked towards Cyril with his board, "Come, girly," He snarked.
"Don't act so familiar wimme," Cyril furrowed his eyebrows and grabbed his surfboard.
"You should be lucky I haven't exposed you yet, Edwards. I can fuck your career right here, but I'm not an asshole," He jumped into the water and swam up to the waves.

Cyril followed him and got on his feet, "We'll see who fucks whose career,"
And from there started the tricks. Cyril didn't do any aerial tricks that day. He was still not used to his body weight. But all advanced moves he knew were aerial, so he had to stick to intermediate and beginner moves, while all others did either intermediate or advanced moves.

"What the fuck is Cyril doing? He's gonna lose!" Edgar shouted as Skyler slept under a coconut tree with a swimming tube around his waist.
Cyril grew frustrated seeing everyone do better than him. So, he decided to do just one aerial move. And the moment he jumped in the air, his body lost its control and he fell on Tristian. He held him in his arms and somehow balanced himself on his board, tiptoeing his way to a corner of his board.

"What a chad," Edgar said as Tristian smoothly surfed down the wave with Cyril in his arms.
"Why do you even go into the ocean when you don't know how to surf?" Tristian said.
"Shut up! Put me down!"
"Okay" Tristian threw him in the ocean and went up the wave, and did a quick kickplate.

Cyril came up to the surface and looked at Tristian, doing the final move of their heat. Soon, the horns went off and all the boys came out of the water. It was the girls' turn next. Soon, the beach was covered with a flock of tanned females in bathing suits or bikinis with surfboards in their hands, giggling, tying their hair into a ponytail or simply stretching themselves. Cyril came out with his board, kicking the water,