CHAPTER 37

CHAPTER 37

YAMINI'S POV

NEW COVER CREDITS : TheTeenDreamers ❤

_____________________________

Aarav..."Taking a deep breath I started and he looked directly into my eyes .

I looked away gulping the lump and he smiled looking down.

"Yes yamini"he asked ,the way his tongue rolled my name was so werid ,i felt like watching him call me again .may be he never calls me yamini and that's the reson i guess.

I am so use to person calling me with different names and now my own name seems so different.

"Wha...what happened to you "

He looked at me for a minute and stayed still.

"Say her the past MR.AARVA  " Advik told gritting his teeths,advik's reaction clearly told he just want to hear the past and leave the place.

Aarva looked down ,his body language was so different.
I have never seen this aarva .

All i have seen is a aarva who has a bold,arrongant and dominanting body language and this is so different.

"Mister ,she atleast deserves to know the truth ,say her "advik yelled .

Belive me ,advik is a fire ball
A very very angry person ,he is only sweet to me and i can't Express how lucky i am to have him in my life , its not like i don't like him....i just don't wanna lose myself again .its not like i don't trust advik..its just that i know i can't make it and advik is a gem and he deserves the best .and i hope and pray he gets what he deserves.

And here  even after that yelling aarva stayed silent in his place.which is so unusual .

"We don't have whole day man ,spill it out and trust me if  what ever happened has nothing to do with yamini then consider yourself as dead "advik told

You guys ,saw this man ,a few minutes back he was scare to send me in and look here.he is threatening MR.beast.

"Trust her atleast now man " advik told ,his voice was filled with rage .

"Its not like that " aarva  whispered slowly and advik sighed .

"Then spill it "advik told and aarva stayed still.

What's actually happening here?

"This is not gone happen ,get up yamini let's go"advik told and stood up from jis place and held my hands.

"I will say..."aarva 's voice made advik stop and we both looked at him.
_____________________________

AARAV's POV

FLASHBACK......

I AM AARAV, a complete orphan who keeps losing people who i love .

Well!!not like i didn't have people to love , i had but still I lost all of them.some by fate and some by my stupidity.

I too had a very beautiful family my mother ,father ,gauri akka ,anita and me
We were the happiest family in the world no...no one can even point a finger at us cause our parents made us so perfect ,i was a 21 year old boy when my parents left us ,they died in a accident and after that it was mary aunt and peter uncle who took care of us .
They both work as servants in our mansion since many years and they are know for there loyalty towards us.

Things were never the same after that ,anita was a small kid who was still doing her schooling and gauri akka started working even through her ambition was to be a artist  . She left everything and started working us.  after our parents dead my relatives snatched ,tricked all the properties from us and left ,we had no option other than shifting to mary and Peter's house and earning on our own . Not to lie mary nor peter made us feel like starngers ,they gave and did us what they can.for which we are always grateful

Time taught us so many times in that spam.
I started working in many places doing my studies too.

As time passed, we got along with our new reality and things were working out well too .mary aunty and gauri akka were there in house taking care of anita and other things .
I and peter uncle were working hard to reach our goals and to give Anita and Gauri a better future.

fortunately we were lucky in  that  ,in a short term we started a company and things were going on well, ny father's business tricks and Peter uncle's support was something really helped me a lot ,as time moved we all got settled ,gauri akka started  working on her ambition ,and anita was doing her higher studies in mumbai and i was taking care of the company .everything was perfect in our life untill she entered my life.

'YAMUNA '
If you ask me to describe her ,i have to no words to say she was a beauty with brain.

We randomly meet in a business party atleast that's what i thought.

Her fierce attitude, confidence, personality and her behavior attracted me to her.

My heart sank when i heard she don't have anyone and being alone in the world she kinda of ruled the business world with her super cool ideas and tricks .That's were i started falling for her .

After that party i didn't meet her for 2 to 3 months but later .unfortunately or fortunately we both meet again in a business meeting and ended up in cracking a deal and that's when we both started talking and getting know  each other.

Yamuna was not like a normal girl,she was different
She was bold and strong ,she did what she liked ,she kinda lived her life to the fullest .

As time was passing ,yamuna made a huge place in my heart. I started likeing her and she too, But me nor she confessed our feelings .

It was kinda of nice living like that too.

____________________________

PRESENT

As i took a deep breath and opened my eyes i saw yamini looking at me ,her eyes filled with curiosity.

She looked fu*king so innocent and beautiful, those  eyes reflectes truth and innocently and what in the hell i never noticed it.
Well even if i noticed revenge blinded my view.

"What happened then "yamini asked

"Why do you want revenge from yamuna if you loved her " advik asked

TO BE CONTINUED.....🐧

***************************

HEHE I GOT SO MANY MESSAGES TO UPDATE ,SEE I DID
I AM A GOOD GIRL 🙂

NOW VOTE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW 😘

HEHE AND SAY HOW WAS THE CHAPTER TOO🥰

AND ONE MORE QUESTION SHALL I CONTINUE THE PAST LIKE THIS OR WITH YOU GUYS WANT WITH EACH  SCENES .🧐

HAPPY READING ❤

1100 WORDS 🥀