Episode-2

-Y/N's POV-

When the sun rays fall on your eyes you whined. You slowly opened your eyes as you scanned the place beside you on the bed.

Empty

You sighed. You always hoped to see his face the first thing in the morning but you'll always greet with an empty space beside you.

You sleepily got up and dragged yourself to the bathroom.

•••

You were siting on the couch, changing channel to channel. Nothing seemed to entertain you. "Ah! I'm so bored!"

As if God heard you whining and helped you out. Your phone rung. You looked at the caller ID. Soumi.

You instantly pick up the call.

Soumi: Hey, chimpuk!
Y/N: I'm not a chimpuk! You shorty!

Soumi: Hey! I'm not shorty. I'm just a few inches shorter than you.
Y/N: May I say 3.5 inches?

You teased her.

Soumi: Ugh! I should've never called you. I'll just invite someone else.
Y/N: What? Wait, wait. What invitation are you talking about?

Soumi: I've got free pizza cupon, wanted to take someone with me. But nevermind, I'll just ask someone else.
Y/N: Oh! No, no, no. You are not. I'm coming, if you replace me I'm gonna smack your thick ass.

Soumi: This thick ass is not for you to smack, honey.
Y/N: Oh, trust me. Bring someone else and you won't be able to walk for the next few days.

Soumi: Aww, I didn't knew my chimpuk has become so kinky. Hm, that's good, Jimin is really riding your thoughts, huh?

You burn due to embarrassment. She is the only person who knows every little thing about you. Not to mention your romantic times.

Y/N: Yah! Shut up and hang the call. I need to get ready!
Soumi: Okay, okay. Gees, chill girl.

She chuckled. You got ready within a speed of light. Food was always your number one obsession.

•••

Soumi: Girl, you really need to control your eating. You look like a pig while eating.

You glared at her, cheeks full of pizza. She kept laughing at you.

Y/N: I dhoh nwedh tho.(I don't need to)

You tried saying it but it was hard with your mouth full of pizza.

Soumi: Ewww. Eat first! Then talk!

After finishing eating you both planned on watching a movie.

Soumi: Chimpuk, how are you and Jimin doing?

She asked in the middle of the movie.

Y/N: First of all I'm not a chimpuk! And second of all how many times do I have to say to you that we are doing fine?

You wanted to sound mad but turned out as a whine. She gave you a worried look which you hated so much because she exactly knew what was going between you two.

Soumi: You know why I'm asking this. It's been years, still he haven't said you those three magical words. Any man in their relation of years would have said that every now and then. And here you are sitting with me but he haven't called you yet to ask where you are.

You sighed. She was right but you couldn't let that get to your mind.

Y/N: Listen, he always says he loves me.
Soumi: Yeah. With 'Me too'.

You rolled your eyes.

Y/N: Whatever but still he replies. And as for calling, he's a busy person unlike you who has nothing to do but stuff her belly in and puts on 3 pounds every week.
Soumi: Hey!

She shouted as you teaseded about her weight. You laughed and continued your sweet bickering.

•••

As soon as you got home you got his call.

Y/N: Hello?
-Jimin: Hey, are you home?
Y/N: Yeah, why?
-Jimin: I might be late tonight so don't wait for me. Eat dinner then go to sleep, okay?
Y/N: Okay...
-Jimin: If I see you awake, I'll punish you.

Your cheeks turned red. But as he continued you facepalmed.

-Jimin: I won't let you eat chicken for a week.
Y/N: But that's not fair!

You whined as he chuckled on the other side.

-Jimin: Depends. If you be a good girl I might bring some family pack from KFC.
Y/N: Fine, fine. Make sure to bring it.
-Jimin: Got it, mam.

The he hung up. You sighed. How could your best friend think he didn't love you? He's always so caring, so loving. If it's not love then what is it? You just couldn't understand Soumi.

•••

That night he didn't come home but the next night when he came he was too tired that you didn't ask him why he didn't come home.

It's been a few days after that. He often comes home late, sometimes he doesn't even come home. It was usual though. He would tell you, call you.

Soumi: Chimpuk!

She shouted as soon as she saw you. It was embarrassing, she knew and she purposely called you that in public because you hated it.

When she sat down you said,

Y/N: I swear to God someday I'm gonna kill you with my own hands and hide that fat ass in some haunted house.
Soumi: You won't and I know.

Y/N: Oh, yeah. My hands will get dirty.
Soumi: Hey!

Y/N: Stop shouting. Why did you wanted to meet up?
Soumi: Oh, yeah. About that.

Her expression turned to a troubled one.

Y/N: What's the matter?
Soumi: I'm not quite sure how to put this in words. I mean I'm just worried for you, looking out for you and you do know that I won't ever do anything to hurt you an--

Y/N: Wait, wait. Just get straight to the point. What do you mean?
Soumi: I think you should break up with Jimin.

Y/N: WHAT?!