☁ 1 ☁

"NA JAEMIN!"

the blue-haired angel was pulled out from his daydream by a loud yell.

"yes?" he turned in the direction of the voice.

"in my office, right now."

jaemin stood up, stretching his two beautiful white wings before flying to the highest cloud of their world.

he entered the office slowly, looking at the beautiful view of the clouds he had from there.

that was something he loved. clouds.

they were white, fluffy, huge, and above them lived a whole world of angels.

"please, jaemin. have a sit." the man said, pointing at the golden seat that was floating on the clouds, just in front of a massive desk behind which the man was sitting.

jaemin did as he was told in silence.

"you know why i called you here."

jaemin nodded.

"then, we'll have to do something the quickest possible. you are aware of it?"

jaemin shrugged this time.

the man sighed. "jaemin, angels are made to help humans, not to stay above the clouds for an eternity."

"why?" jaemin spoke for the first time.

"well... because that's what we're here to do... we live above the clouds and we have to help the other world, under the clouds. you learned that at school jaemin."

"why should angels help humans when humans don't even know we exist?" jaemin raised a brow.

the man was a bit taken aback by jaemin's question.

"huh..." he paused for a second, still looking at jaemin in the eyes.

jaemin was determined to win this verbal fight.

he did not want to go under the clouds, so, he will not go under the clouds.

"it's in our nature. that's how angels are defined!" the man said quickly, seeing the small smirk that was growing on jaemin's face.

"i'm not sure you'll find that definition if you go search into a dictionary." jaemin told.

"enough!" the man hushed jaemin, slamming the desk with his hands and rising to his feet.

jaemin obliged. he let the man talk.

"you have been the most annoying angel, jaemin. just like the others, you will go under the clouds and you will have a mission to fulfil."

"i managed to dodge this for 10 years already." jaemin stated.

"and these were 10 years too many!" the man yelled. "this think has to stop. you will go down on earth. i have the perfect mission for you."