ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

"Psst, y/n."

"Psssssst."

"Y/n!"

"Ugh, what." I moan, not wanting to open my eyes. It's my day off, shouldn't I get a break?

"Alyssa and I want to binge watch horror movies."

"Then go do that, Liam."

"We don't have popcorn."

"And... You think I'm going to go get some for you?"

"Yes please."

"I hate you. "

Liam pecks me on the cheek before walking back down to Alyssa. I hate that I said if you need anything let me know. As I stretch, a stinging in my left side makes me recoil. I lift my shirt as a re-cut heart scar appears. The hell? How did I not wake up if it was re-cut? Then again, wouldn't William have woken me up? I haven't seen him in a while. Maybe I picked at it? No. Could another person have done it? It has to be William. Nobody else is as crazy as him... Right?

I grab Kop. If I don't want to talk to anyone, I take my snake. Nobody wants to mess with a 9.8 foot boa constrictor... Until they find out he wouldn't hurt anyone, other than snakes, rats, ect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kop wraps around my arm, looking around at his new surroundings. So... Popcorn, and knowing Liam, he probably wants candy cigarettes and bottlecaps. (If you had either of these, you needa be my friend <3)

As yes, finally, the isle with popcorn and candy... Aka the snack isle. As I look for the best looking brand of popcorn, a voice comes up from behind me.

"Uhm ma'am, can you take your dangerous creature someone else?"

"No?" I turn around, the woman looking at me with large eyes, holding a kids hand, and by the looks of it, the kid wants to touch Kop.

"That could hurt someone!"

"How is it affecting you though? all I'm doing is shopping with my snake."

"It could kill anyone here!"

"I wouldn't have brought him if he would. Now, if you would excuse me, I'm going to continue my shopping now. " Turning around, I can hear her get angry as she grunts a little.

"If you won't get it out of here I'll get someone to! I'm getting security!"

"K." Kop looks at the lady with curiosity, his head, tilting a little in confusion of why she looks so angry. She stomps away, on her little trip to find security.

"Heh, people are crazy," I chuckle to myself, grabbing the candy cigarettes.

"Indeed they are." A guy smiles, walking up next to me, grabbing some Swedish Fish. "Cool snake you got there by the way."

"Oh, thanks."

He looks at kop, smiling. "Boa constrictor?"

"Uh yeah, Ten years, had him since he was a baby." He stares at Kop, still holding a big smile. Okay, time to get out of here. He's starting to freak me out. "Anyways, I'm going to get going, thanks for your compliment and I'll uh-... Bye."

Walking off as fast as I can without running, his voice gets further and further. Well, there's my daily dose of weird people. Checking out, my phone goes off. Great, what does Liam possible want now?

"Hello?"

"Heyyy Candy corn, we need one more thing, if you can go get it."

I sigh before answering. "What?"