ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

It is one beautiful Friday morning! I actually feel happy! I'm excited to help with the party, especially because William won't be helping! As I enter the building, Chris sits on the floor, playing with a little Fredbear plush. He smiles as I Pat him on the head, handing him a little box, packed full of candy.

"Don't tell your dad, he'll kill me." I smile, looking around for Mike. Chris smiles as I spot Micheal hanging with a few kids wearing all different animal masks... Maybe they're from the other pizzeria? I haven't been there before so I wouldn't know. One has a bear, one has a bunny, one has a chicken, and Micheal has the red fox mask.

"What are you weirdos doin here? Especially with those masks. You ain't looking to rob us are you? Because if so, take all of Aftons money, I ain't got nothing!"

"Hey y/n." Micheal chuckles under his mask. "We're just here to pull a few pranks I guess."

"Oh, be careful with them is all I'm going to say, don't get your brother hurt or into any danger... Or mental harm. He's already had enough of that."

"Sure thing."

"Perfect." Looks like everything in order, Chris is happy, Micheal isn't going to do anything dangerous, some people are already here. What am I forgetting?...Oh yeah, the animatronic! Duh! I run up on the stage and turn Fredbear on, making sure people don't get too close.

Hmm, wheres Henry? It's a surprise he isn't here. Maybe that's why things don't feel right.

"Psst, snake lady! I need your help!" That rude-ish girl from the other day beckons me into the kitchen. I follow, getting blasted with a cloud of smoke on my way in.

"What the hell happened?" Coughing, we both gather around the smoking pizza oven.

"I'm not used to cooking. Henry or whatever put me up to cooking but I'm just the waitress." She waves smoke out of her face.

"Well, your lucky I can fix it."

We work for another thirty minutes, cleaning out the smoke and the oven, making more pizza and successfully not burning down the stove.

"Well, we did it." I cross my arms.

"Finally." She rolls her eyes, walking away. Not even a thank you? That's a little rude... Again, I like it. Reminds me of myself. Okay, so crisis avoided. What's next?

"No! I don't wanna go!"

What is happening now-

"You heard the little man!  He wants to get even closer ha ha ha!"

I run out to see all of Micheals friends holding a scared Chris, walking towards Fredbear.

"Hey guys, I think the little man said he wants to give fredbear a big kiss!"

I push past some people to get to Micheal, this is dangerous.

"On three! One... Two..."

"Three!"

They shove Chris into Fredbears mouth.

"Micheal! Get him out of there! That's wayyy too dangerous!" I yell, finally making it up to Micheal.

"Psh! He's fine!"

Before any of us can reach up and grab him, Fredbears jaw closes, crushing Chris's head. I yelp, covering my mouth with both hands. Micheal stares at Fredbear in disbelief as the others run away. Something just had to go wrong. Especially on his birthday! People scream, running out of the building, leaving Micheal and I to stare at the bleeding jaws of Fredbear.