Jealous Kyojuro Rengoku x Reader

Sorry if I accidentally re do some.

Word count: 323

You were hanging out with Rengoku, you to were walking around at the time sometimes looked at the other pillars and saying a nice hello. Your boyfriend the flame hashira Rengoku wanted you to get along with the others knowing you were pretty shy. You actually did get along with one better that expected, Giyyu.

You have been hanging around with Giyyu for a while now, Giyyu actually made a friend that wasn't mean to him which was nice. Giyyu was like an older brother to you, and Giyyu felt as if you were his younger sibling.

Rengoku didn't exactly care about you too at first but noticed you running off to see him more and more often. Sometimes Rengoku tagged along and it was pretty fun, just the three of you. You and Giyyu became close as friends but Rengoku didn't know how to react by that. Of course he trusted you, with all his heart, but, it couldn't hurt to just be a little protective of you.

At one point you were talking with Giyyu once again, the both of you were sitting on separate rocks just chatting.

"Up you go" you felt yourself on Rengoku's back and you and Giyyu looked both confused at eachother.

"Huh? Whats all this about?" You asked

"Sorry Giyyu nothing personal" Rengoku smiled.

Giyyu just rolled his eyes but at the same time smiled very softly, just a little one, and waved you both goodbye. As Rengoku literally took you away. Carrying you on his back.

"Sorry I just wanted to talk to you"

"You could have just said so" you said

Rengoku placed you down just to give you a big hug slightly lifting you off the ground. He placed you back down and had a big smile on his face, like always.

"For the rest of the day its me and you!" He grabbed you hand and ran to who knows where?  All he wants is some time with you.