11

jeno made his way down the stairs to talk to kyungmi. as he approached, she wiped her tears and sniffled, trying to make it seem like she wasn't crying.

"are you okay?" jeno asked her in a soft tone and she just nodded her head.

"i'm sorry." was all she could say and didn't bother to look him in the eye.

jeno sat next to her and out his hand over hers, looking over at her with concern on his face.

"what are you sorry for?" he asked and used his other hand to make her look at him.

"for not being ready. for not believing. im sorry." she muttered out and tears welled up in her eyes.

jeno pulled her into a hug and ran his fingers through her hair.

"it's okay to not be ready. i'll give you time to ready yourself. just stick with us for the time being because i can't have our child not have her mother with her." jeno said and kyungmi just smiled.

"why dont you believe?" jeno asked her and she just shrugged.

"it's not that i don't believe. im just scared. im terrified of having a soulmate and being a mother. what if i mess up?" kyungmi said and looked up at him.

jeno sighed and rubbed her back. "i'll give you as much time as you need. all i ask is you don't fight it. this is what the universe decided." he said and lightly kissed her forehead, causing kyungmi to blush.

"i'll try. im sorry." kyungmi muttered as she placed her head on his chest, feeling comfortable.

"don't be. it's okay. now let's go get our baby okay?" jeno said and as if on cue, sunhi started crying followed by jaemin loudly panicking on what to do.

"our baby." she said out softly, trying to make herself used to it.

he grabbed her hand and led her up the stairs to the room and opened it, revealing a screaming sunhi and jaemin trying to rock her.

"yay look mom and dad are here! say it! mmooommm and ddaaaddd." jaemin said to sunhi who gave him a confused look with her teary eyes and then reached her arms out for kyungmi.

"hey sweetie." kyungmi said as she happily grabbed sunhi, making her squeal.

"it's my time to go. it was nice meeting you kyungmi. also please remember not to fight it. you and jeno are meant to be." jaemin said as he brushed himself off.

"i'll try. thank you jaemin." she said and gave him a smile.

"anytime. bye guys." jaemin said as he walked down the stairs and out of the front door, closing it softly.

"everything will be fine." jeno said and went to hug both kyungmi and sunhi.

kyungmi felt her heart flutter at jeno's action and she smiled. she felt happy with the both of them.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"oh na jaemin. thank you so much. you did an amazing job." the man said as he watched jaemin leave the house.

"soon kyungmi and jeno. i feel it will be soon."