The First Task: Dragons

"Harry, you've got to ignore what that Rita Skeeter wrote. She writes absolute rubbish," said Estella.

"Es, that's kind of hard when there's a hundred Slytherins quoting it at you," replied Harry.

"Stunningly beautiful? Her?" Pansy shrieked. "What was she judging against-a chipmunk? Don't get me started on Dumbledore!"

Estella turned to Pansy, who immediately scurried away as she opened her mouth. Estella didn't hold back when it came to Pansy. She lacked tolerance for girls who only acted a certain way when boys were involved, and Pansy was certainly guilty of that. She'd also been on the receiving end of one of Estella's spells which left a batch of unrelenting pimples for two weeks. It'd earned Estella a week's worth of detention, but it was worth it.

"Ignore it," Hermione said in a dignified voice, holding her head in the air and stalking past the other Slytherin girls.

Estella glanced at Harry. It was clear he wished Ron would admit that Harry hadn't put his hand in the Goblet of Fire and apologized for calling him a liar. Though it was quite unlikely Ron would without a driving force. 

"It's okay to miss him," said Estella.

"I didn't start this," Harry said stubbornly. "It's his problem."

"You miss him!" Hermione said impatiently. "And I know he misses you-"

"Miss him?" said Harry. "I don't miss him..."

Estella raised an eyebrow, "Harry, that'd be like me saying I wouldn't miss Hermione. It's okay to miss him; he's your best friend."

Harry peered down at the girl and pressed a quick kiss to her forehead as they made their way to the library to work on Summoning Charms, something Harry seemed to be having trouble with.

They consequently spent a lot of time pouring over books during their lunchtimes.

Viktor and Killian were in the library an awful lot, too, making Hermione complain in great detail about the group of giggling girls that turned up to spy on them from behind bookshelves.

"They're not even good-looking!" she muttered angrily, glaring at the two boys. "They only like them because they're famous! They wouldn't like them if they couldn't do the Wonky-Faint thing or the Porskoff Ploy maneuver-thing-"

"Wronski Feint and Porskoff Ploy," said Harry, through gritted teeth as Estella laughed.

On the Saturday before the first task, all the students in third year and above were permitted to visit the village of Hogsmeade. It didn't take much convincing from Estella and Hermione to persuade Harry to go.

"What about Ron, though?" he said, looking at Hermione. "Don't you want to go with him?"

"Oh...well," Hermione went slightly pink. "I thought we might meet up with him in the Three Broomsticks..."

"No," said Harry flatly.

"Harry-"

"I'll come, but I'm not meeting Ron, and I'm wearing my Invisibility Cloak."

"Harry, we look stupid when we can't even see who we're talking to."

"Plus, Hermione's going to hang out with Ron for a bit," Estella whispered.

Later that day, Estella found herself walking through the streets of Hogsmeade, looking like a crazy person since Hermione had parted ways to meet up with Ron. The Three Broomsticks was packed, mainly with Hogwarts students. Estella left Hermione to find a seat as she ordered Butterbeer and Pumpkin Juice. In the middle of the room sat Ron, Fred, George, Hermione, and Sienna.