56. Not Your Baby

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Dusty. Stinky. Weird. Sticky. What am I even saying? I slowly opened my eyes and scanned the area around me. Dark. So dark. Am I in hell? But hell is black and red in color. So this must be...a box.

I sat up and clutched my head as it was still paining. Why am I here? Oh wait, that girl and my apple juice...did she poison me? 

But, I am still alive. Or maybe she did poison me, but my blood cells became powerful and fought against the poison and...that is so not real. My eyes got adjusted to the dark and I saw sacks and boxes around me. Wait...is this some storage room? Why the heck did they throw me here? Was I kidnapped? Oh no! What am I supposed to do? 

I dug into my pocket for my phone and realized it was not there. Did I bring it or not? It must have fallen on the ground or it must be back at the cabin. I searched the ground with my hands, but all I could feel was the hard, dirty cement floor. 

Suddenly my hand collided with something warm and soft. Is it a...huge caterpillar? I poked it and it felt fleshy. Gross! It has to be a caterpillar. Caterpillars are fat and jelly and squishy and...eww! It is just too squishy-squishy. 

Suddenly that caterpillar moaned and I jumped to the side. What the heck! I could hear some movements coming from the caterpillar and I froze. What if that caterpillar is not a caterpillar, but is a Mega huge caterpillar that eat humans? Mom, help me!

I DON'T WANT TO BE EATEN BY A CATERPILLAR! I could hear the caterpillar breathing heavily and I gulped. It must be trying to find me by my scent. I smelled my armpit and made a puke face. Gosh! I stink. But didn't I take a bath before?

"Hmmm..." I froze as I saw the caterpillar getting up. Oh crap! Oh shit! Crap and shit are the same thing, right? Taehyung! Come to your senses, you fool! You are going to get eaten by a caterpillar. Breaking News: Handsome boy gets eaten by a man-eating caterpillar! 

"Who's there?" THE CATERPILLAR CAN TALK?! This is even more creepy. I have got to run away from here. But, I can't even see the door.

"I am telling this one more time...who is there?" Crap! The caterpillar knows I am here. I could feel it coming nearer and nearer to me and I gulped. I am going to die.

"DON'T EAT ME MR. CATERPILLAR!" I cried out and bowed down on my knees, "I WILL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, BUT PLEASE DON'T EAT ME! IF YOU ARE HUNGRY, THEN I WILL GIVE YOU A GUY NAMED JUNGKOOK WHO TASTES REALLY GOOD! PLEASE LET—"

"Taehyung?" Holy shit! The caterpillar knows my name? This is even more creepier than I thought it would be. Looks like I will die young. Good-bye to all my friends, family and my fake boyfriend. I will now descend to—

"Oh my god! Taehyung that's you right? By the way, I am not a caterpillar," Not a caterpillar? "It is me Jearny? Do you know me?" Jearny? Is it a human being or something else?

Wait...Jearny...of course I know him!

"You are the one who added ketchup and mayo to your orange juice last year, right?" I asked and I heard him chuckle.

"Yeah that's me. And the one who tried to help you up when you got the huge cut on your ankle. But, your boyfriend came and took you away. So...yeah," he laughed and I chuckled.

"Well, thanks for the help that time."

"I didn't do much, so you don't need to thank me."

"But you did try to help me. More importantly, where are we?" I asked him and I could sense him sitting next to me.

"Probably in a storage room." I was right!

"Oh I see. But what are we both doing here?"

"I don't know. I remembered drinking the apple juice before I completely passed out," he said and I nodded. Wait, even I blacked out after drinking that juice? Did that girl do something to both of us? That apple juice is poisonous. Was she like that queen from 'Snow-White and the Seven Dwarves'? Omg! She has to be! I am the beautiful Snow White while Jearny is...nothing.