Chapter 13

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ

ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ, ғʟ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I woke up to the feeling of kisses down my back and felt Pop's hands rubbing on my torso.

"Come on get up Mamas" I heard Pop's raspy morning voice say in my ear, making me want to turn over and eat him alive.

No, we did not have sex last night. As much as we wanted to we figured the best way for this to really start from scratch was to do it the right way.

But honestly, I don't think that's going to last long at all especially if he keeps kissing on me like this.

He was against it, but I was the one who insisted we at least try it.

To sum up last night, we pretty much expressed how we felt and figured a friendship wasn't what we wanted because we knew how we really felt about one another.

I'm feeling him and he's feeling me.

Yes, it's going to take a LOT of work especially building up my trust with him but that's why we're taking things slow.

No more friends with benefits, we're going to try to give this dating shit a try.

"I thought we weren't rushing into all of that." I said as I opened my eyes and turned over on my back to stretch.

"Damn I can't just appreciate ya body," He replied with a smirk while looking at me as he laid on his side, head propped up on his hand.

I smiled and shook my head, "If we're trying this no sex thing then nope," I said while taking his hand off of me.

"I just missed you that's all" he said before leaning down and giving me a kiss.

One peck turned into full blown makeout session and I was trying so hard to keep up this no sex thing but I'm about to cave in.

"Mmmm, okay Poppa no we have to get up" I said with a chuckle before sitting up.

As I sat up I felt all of last night go straight to my head and held it.

"Shit." I hissed while closing my eyes.

Pop must've known I was going to be hung over because he handed me an Aspirin and a bottle of water and I thanked him before I took it.