7: stressful snuggles (f.d.)

imagine:
you're struggling as you try to keep up with a shit ton of school work and tom riddle watches you turn into a wreck.

so he helps :)

tw//not as wholesome as you think, the smiley face can be deceiving sometimes

_________

*you're highly encouraged to visualise frank dillane's tom riddle for this one!*

_________

"Goddamn it, I'm gonna fucking fail this semester!" you cursed, throwing your potions textbook on the tall bookcase in front of you. Everyone's eyes landed on you, questioning your sanity and pitying you at the same time. It was that time of the month-exams. Tests and exams were making the students of Hogwarts and nervous wreck, but it seemed like you were being affected most, having to balance both Quidditch and your academics.

Soon, students began leaving the library and going back to their dorms. You practically buried yourself in papers and books that you didn't realise you were the only one in the library. You felt a cold, lonely sensation wash over you as you sat there in silence, giving yourself a quiet, 5 minute mental break.

"Pack up your times, library's closed!" a loud male voice screamed into your ears. At that point, you were on the verge of breaking down right in front of the librarian, but thankfully you didn't.

You shoved your books down your worn out, leather backpack as you grunted at every movement you made. Life had never been so hard and all you wanted to do was just sleep. Sleep forever.
____

Minutes went by and you finally reached dorm. The moment you opened the door, you threw your backpack across the room and starting cursing while hot tears ran down your cheeks.

You were fucking done with Hogwarts.

You took at least 2 minutes to cool down before going back to burying yourself in charms and jinxes when you heard a gentle knock on your door.

"Come in," you sighed tiredly.

From the shadows appeared Tom Riddle, the slytherin prefect, dressed in a white t-shirt and loose black shorts.

"Come to see the show, Riddle?" you chuckled tiredly as you felt half your conscious leave the room.

"No, I'm here to fucking shut you up," he grumbled. His slender fingers ran through his slick hair as he scanned your messy room. A disappointed sigh escaped his lips as he walked towards you.

He held your hand, pulling you up from the bed to sit upright. Then, he began picking your books up from the floor.

"Now stop fucking whining 'cus you're not the only one who's exhausted," he spat grumpily. "what do you have to finish by tonight?"

You scratched the back of your head as you slowly felt dizzy and tired. Gradually, your sleepiness consumed you, leaving no motivation to even finish your work. However, Tom Riddle wasn't done with you.

"Get the fuck up," he snapped angrily, grasping onto your shoulders to sit upright. He sighed as he realised how tired you were, but he wasn't keen on listening to you curse and scream the next day because of your procrastination.

"Tom, I'm tired.." you groaned as you felt your control over your limbs lose, making you fall onto Tom Riddle on the bed.

"For fuck's sake..." he sighed, realising there was no other way of waking you up from this. He slowly got up, but your weight was holding him back. He sighed once more, pulling you higher on the bed where your head met your soft pillow. You moaned in satisfaction as you adjusted your position, sleeping flat on your stomach.

Before Tom could leave your bed, you grabbed his arm, groaning even more.

"I- are you serious right now?" he groaned. You grumbled even more as you got on Tom's nerves more than ever. Finally, rolling his eyes in annoyance, he sighed, "fine."

He walked over to the lights and turned them off as he pushed the door closed. All that was left visible in the room was the hint of green rays of light shining through the large translucent window beside your bed, gently resting on your skin. He smiled at how peaceful you looked, and headed over to the bed where, as quietly as he could, snuggled you from behind. You moaned at the touch of his fingers on your skin, realising how touch starved you were at that moment, but you wouldn't do a thing to ever ruin that moment. And he simply laid there with you, caressing your soft hair as you fell asleep on his chest, sleeping to the sound of his heartbeat.

_________

[a/n
dont hesitate to request an imagine!! please!! lmfao!! my head literally hurts from tryna think of a new scenario 😛]