1. JJ- the Concert

POV: Ella Eyre has made a song with JJ and is performing it live on on his tour. It's the last day of the tour, and they are currently performing in the O2 Arena in London.

I walked out onto stage after JJ had rapped his verse, singing my chorus and smiling as the crowd screamed at my appearance.

This was the last song on JJ's whole tour for this year, and I put my everything into the first chorus, itching to do the riff I had prepared- but not giving in.

I took a step back once I had finished my chorus, allowing JJ to go forwards and rap his second verse. I hyped JJ and the crowd, adding the occasional small ad lib as JJ yelled his lyrics.

And then it was my time again.

I started singing my chorus, quietly this time, doing over-exaggerated clicks and getting the audience to join in. 

JJ even joined in, and I smiled at him from the corner of my eyes, slowly getting very slightly louder and louder until it was nearly the end of the chorus.

The beat fell flat as I sang the bridge of the song before breaking out into an unexpected riff that nobody had heard... until then.

I felt my voice getting higher up, before holding one long, high note, and breaking off of to sing the chorus.

The crowd screamed as I sang the last chorus.

I ended and turned around to JJ, hugging him and swaying on the spot as the crowd carried on cheering.

"THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR COMING TO MY FESTIVAL, THANK YOU RANDOLPH, S-X, CRAIG DAVID, SIMBA, AND ELLA EYRE FOR JOINGING ME!" JJ yelled into his mic, causing another uproar from the crowd.

"BUT GUYS, THIS MAY BE THE LAST NIGHT, AND THIS MAY HAVE BEEN THE LAST PERFORMANCE... BUT I HAVE ONE LAST THING TO SAY..." JJ shouted. The crowd cheered once more, realising there night wasn't over just yet.

I looked at him funnily, not knowing what was going on.

"EVERYONE CALM DOWN AND LE ME ANNOUNCE SOMETHING." JJ commanded the the crowd- and much to my surprise, they quickly settled. "A few of you have guessed that Ella and I have been dating." He started. The crowd 'oohed' and cheered whilst I just covered my hands with my face, slightly embarrassed.

"But until now, we have just been going on dates." JJ explained.

I nodded in agreement before realising he had said 'until now.'

"WAIT, UNTIL NOW?!"I screamed into my mic and JJ.

"ELLA EYRE, WILL YOU BECOME MY GIRLFRIEND?!" JJ yelled in a mix of love, excitement and adrenaline.

"YES, YES, A MILLION TIMES YES!" I ran across the stage to him, jumping into his arms and hugging him as he lifted my and spun me in a circle.

The crowd was screaming... JJ was screaming... I was screaming...

And then JJ put me down.

We kept eye contact as we held each other, before JJ's eyes flicked down to my lips. I couldn't react to his actions, because milliseconds later JJ had pushed his soft lips onto my own.

I was in shock for a moment, before reciprocating his actions.

I closed my ears and zoned out from the crowd's insanity.

It was just him and I in that moment.

--

Yay first one

can u believe it was on Jiddle :0