▒33▒ 🔸 A Lazy Afternoon 🔸

☁☁⚫⚫⚫⚫💙⚫⚫⚫⚫☁☁

It's already been a week since I met Egar.. So my next meeting date is approaching..

Hahhhhh....
Time surely flies fast...

Dad increased my training, because he thinks I have potential and I can capture things easily...So it's not that hard for me..

Well, I was called a genius before because of my studies..

I memorized everything about this empire and the other 7 empires that are politically connected with us.. Their culture, language and even their maps...heheee..

Please don't hate me! (¯―¯٥)
I'm not evil..! (ಠ‿ಠ)

Well, it's not like I was really a genius or something.. It's just, I was always alone, I had too much free time as I grew up... So books were the only thing for me to escape my reality.. So that's how I end up learning so many things...

Who cares..

My win..

I learned a lot..

Well, whatever..

So, tomorrow is the scheduled date to meet the prince again..

Damn! (¯―¯٥)

Knock!! Knock!!

"Yes?"

Anisha replied while sitting on the couch properly...

"Milady it's me, Leah.."

"Come in.."

"Milady, there's a letter for you.."

Leah entered holding a silver tray..

"Yes.. Thank you!"

No surprise to the fact that, it's from Izana..

He is the only one to send her letters..

"Do you want to have some refreshments, Milady?"

Anisha was little hungry... Nowadays she's always hungry.. Well it's only natural because she trains a lot and her body needs more food..

So she thought, it's fine to have some snacks now..
And she won't get fat because she runs and trains a lot..

It's a win win situation..

"Yes please!"

Anisha said happily..

"I'll bring them soon..."

"Okay!"

With that, Leah left to bring some refreshments, while Anisha went to her desk to open the letter and read it..

---------------------◇◆◇---------------------

Dear Anisha,

How are you? Are you still busy with your training? Did you do the body stretching that I mentioned the other day? You should do that everyday so that your body won't get sore from muscle pain..

Oh! By the way, tomorrow you're going to meet the frog prince again, isn't it? Don't just sip the tea like before, this time try some cakes and cookies aswell..Their cookies are really good..

Also!! Do you want to see the festival near uptown?? It's going to start tomorrow... We can go there the day after tomorrow..There will be fireworks aswell.. So think about it, okay?

Well, that's it.. Bye for now!

Your one and only friend
Izana

---------------------◇◆◇---------------------

Anisha bit the marshmallow cookie that was on her hand and sip her tea..

'Hmmmm... A festival in the town.. I wanna see it...'

Anisha never gone to the town before.. But she always wanted to go there..
And a festival..!
She always wondered how it looks like..

In her past life, she often heard maids talk about various festivals and how they enjoyed it.. And the fireworks ~

So, Anisha often imagined to actually being there and enjoying it..

"Hahhhh~
I want to see the festival.."

Anisha said with a long sigh.. She really wanted to see it this time..

"But, how can I have dad's approval? Should I talk to Leon first?"

Anisha thought asking Leon would give her a better solution..

Because, he knows exactly how to deal with his master...

Yeah.. It should be fine..

Anisha smiled happily while eating her marshmallow cookies again..

☁☁⚫⚫⚫⚫💙⚫⚫⚫⚫☁☁