Ending Note

Wow. I'm not really sure how to feel now that Segan's story is ending, but I hope their struggles and victories were worth it in the end.

Sam and Megan have been with me since I created them back in 2014, and finally putting them away is like putting away a part of me. Of course, as both of my characters grew up, so did I, which inevitably taught me a lot about myself and my beliefs over the last six years.

Everyone's support and patience on this platform hasn't gone unnoticed either. For those of you who supported me and patiently waited, I thank you, genuinely from the bottom of my heart. I've had a lot of ups and downs throughout the years, but 2020 has been by far the most challenging one yet. As I'm sure most of you feel the same about your own personal lives.

I just hope Segan and their love inspired you to never give up and to keep the faith, in the darkest of times. It's the main reason I write and do what I do on the daily, because I know my LGBTQ+ family needs stories like Segan's.

With that being said, please feel free to comment how Segan has impacted you in your life and I hope to start 2021 with some exciting new material. Also, if everyone would be into another Q & A (I haven't done one in a while), shoot me a private message and let me know with your questions!

Also, follow me on Twitter! It's the only social media I'm actually active on.

Handle is: laurynabrooks

Be Proud. Stay You.

Lauryn