Chapter thirty two: my love

"Honey just put your sweet lips on my lips
We should just kiss like real people do"
-song: Like Real People Do by Hozier
___________________________________

OPHELIA NODDED HER head at what Hermione was telling her, as they walked down the hallway. "What do you think I should do?" Granger asked as she breathed out a sigh.

      "Honestly, I would just tell him." Ophelia glanced at Hermione.

       "Is that what you did with um," Granger paused for a moment. Ophelia knew that the golden trio wasn't very fond of Malfoy dating her "Draco?" Hermione said "Or did he confess to you?"

      "It was kind of both I guess," Ophelia furrowed her eyebrows "But he did kiss me, and tell me he liked me, so I guess he was the one who started it." She said as they turned the corner "Maybe if you don't want to tell Ron-"

      "Shh!" Hermione hushed "He might hear us."

       Ophelia looked around the corridor as people walked past them "He's not even here."

       Granger huffed "Still."

       Woodlock rolled her eyes "Whatever," she said "Like I was saying," she kept her voice low "If you don't want to tell Ron how you feel right now, then just send him clues that you are interested," she sighed "Or don't and see what happens."

      "Hey guys," Harry greeted as he walked up next to Hermione.

      "Hey Harry." Ophelia smiled though it quickly went away when she saw Draco walking towards them "Um I should go." She uttered to the pair before she walked to Draco, knowing that if she didn't stop him he would probably be a jerk to Harry and Hermione. "Hi." She said as she stopped in front of him.

      "I thought I told you I don't want you to hang out with them, anymore." he spat as he looked at Potter and Granger walking past them.

      Ophelia shook her head "I'm allowed to hang out with who I want." her soft eyes flicked up and met his cold gaze. His jaw was tight as he narrowed his eyes at her look. She sighed and grabbed his hand and fidgeted with his rings "Wanna go to the lake after class is over?" her voice was sweet like honey, making Draco's cold stare soften.

      He cleared his throat "Sorry love, but I can't"

      She frowned "But you always say that," her tone almost sounded like a whine "We haven't hung out all week."

       Draco sucked his teeth, she was right. He could use a break from all the stress "Okay yeah."

      "Okay yeah as in we'll hang out, or as in you agree we haven't been with each other in a while?" she asked looking up at him.

      Malfoy snickered "I'll hang out with you."

      "bien, je te verrai plus tard." She beamed while letting go of his hand.

     "au revoir mon amour" He breathed out a small sigh as she walked away to go to her last class of the day.

-

      Ophelia's lips twitched upwards as saw Draco leaning on a tree by the lake "Sorry I'm late." Her nose scrunched.

       "No worries." He took her hands in his. She loved it when he was like this. All sweet and loving and not cold and rude. "vous êtes belle" He murmured.

       "Well you're in a good mood." she blushed and smiled at him.

       He scoffed "Why wouldn't I be?" he raised his eyebrows at her.