We Meet

I'm gonna tell the stories from my perspective...so...

I had arrived the day before the gladers showed up (like I scripted it to go).

It was dinner time and Aris and I were sitting together talking quietly. He mentioned the plan a couple of times, but he refused to tell me what the plan actually was until the "right time" whatever the hell that meant...well I knew but I had to act like I didn't-.

When the gladers all walked in, you could see Thomas in the lead with Minho right behind him. Frypan was behind them, getting all excited when he saw the food LDJSJSK. Winston and Newt were towards the back.

I looked over at them and when I did Newt looked over at me. We made eye contact for 1 second and then I looked away cuz...👁👄👁 HE IS TOO HOT I WAS BOUTTA FAINT.

Aris was examining them all...and I made fun of him for it. This dude looked me right in the eyes and said, "What if they could help with my plan?"

ANYWAYSSS...after that I went to my room and went to bed cuz getting poked and prodded all day (the tests the scientists were doing) was extremely exhausting.

*SKIP TO THE NEXT NIGHT*

By the time Thomas had attacked the security guard and got them all locked in their room, Aris had made me go back to my room and wait for him. He said that that was our sign to get ready. He had climbed through the vents into mine and that's where he explained that he met Thomas the night before.

I had to crawl through the vents and that hurts- It hurts your knees and elbows...

Aris went inside the gladers room first, and I had to go in second. The minute Aris helped me inside all eyes were on me. THEY ALL DEADASS HAD THIS LOOK: 🤨.

Then Thomas introduced himself to me and I introduced myself to him. Right after that, he and Aris dipped.

So, being stuck in a room with random guys that I "don't even know their names " ;) was weird.

After me standing around, I sat on the floor next to the vent but off to the side so that I wasn't blocking it. Minho then looked at Newt and said, "Is this that weird girl that kept looking at us?"

I snapped back so fast saying, "I'm right here dumbass, and no. Why on earth would I wanna stare at you? It's called examining...Aris seemed curious and he never is, so I got curious."

Minho looked surprised that I talked at all and made a snarky remark about it and Frypan and Winston giggled at the fact that I called him a dumbass.

Since I had an accent, Newt said, "You have an accent, too? Huh..." Like- BITCH I JUST TALKED OFC I HAVE AN ACCENT. Its okay tho cuz hes hot.

He also doesn't like when people use a lot of cuss words so...try not to cuss too much in front of him, or at least use their versions LSJJWKS.

Newt seriously said, "You have an accent, too? Huh..." Like- BITCH I JUST TALKED OFC I HAVE AN ACCENT. Its okay tho cuz hes hot.

After that, we just talked about the differences and similarities of our mazes, what parts we had in them, and we all told a bit about ourselves. The looks on their faces when I said that I was 1st in command was SO FUNNY- They were like, "You were?!?!"

AU: I scripted that I'm petite, so I can see why they wouldn't belive me...none of em are sexist. Well, they try not to be LMAO.

Frypan and Winston deserved more screentime where we got to know them cuz they are actually really cool and interesting people. :)