CHAPTER TWO

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Turns out Valerie Greengrass wants to kill her. You would expect Calypso to be worried, but honestly she's used to being in dangerous situations.

Calypso had been staying at the Leaky Cauldron for a few weeks. Today she would finally get to go back to Hogwarts. She was outside Florean Fortescue's Ice-Cream Parlour, when she saw her friends Ron and Hermione.

"Calypso! CALYPSO!" yelled Hermione.

"Finally!" said Ron, "We went to the Leaky Cauldron, but they said you left, and we went Flourish and Blotts, and Madam Malkin's, and-"
Ron was going to continue speaking but Calypso cut him off.

"How did you know I was staying at the Leaky Cauldron?" 

"Dad." Ron said simply.

Mr. Weasley worked at the Ministry. He most likely heard all about Calypso blowing up her Aunt.

"Did you really blow up your Aunt, Calypso?" Hermione asked.

"I didn't mean to," said Calypso, "I just — lost control."

"Beside, Fudge said I wasn't going to be expelled so just forget it!" She exclaimed.

"Well we're all going to the platform together!" Hermione said.

"Great! This is amazing I was getting so lonely and bored. Not that it was that bad, I mean the Leaky Cauldron is much better than staying with my wretched grandparents." She explained.

They had entered the Leaky Cauldron and there in front of her was the entire Weasley family.

"Oh, Calypso your here well we best be off!" Mrs Weasley said after burying her in a hug. Mrs. Weasley walked the trio to two old-fashioned dark green cars.

"In you go." Mrs. Weasley stated.

They all got into the car, and was shortly joined by Percy.

The journey to Kings Cross was very uneventful. It was filled with silence and awkward tension. They reached King Cross with thirty minutes to spare. The Ministry drivers found them trolleys, unloaded there trunks, and drove away.

"Right then," Mr. Weasley started, "We'll go in pairs, Calypso you're with me." And like that they ran through the wall.

"Calypso promise me that whatever you here about Greengrass you won't go looking for her." Mr. Weasley said seriously.