Chapter 14

Olivia

As the next couple days pass I have spent almost all of them in detention. I haven't been talking to Draco, mainly because I am still upset with him. He has been trying to get reactions out of me all week but I won't have it. Having detention helps me fuel my anger even more and allows me to avoid going to his room to see him. I know I need to talk to him eventually, I just don't have any desire to this week.

I head to the Great Hall alone to go meet up with the others for dinner. They are all mainly mad at Cho for the whole thing. Don't get me wrong, it was extremely idiotic of her to rat us out like that, but I still can't get over Draco.

"Hey Liv." Hermione says as I sit down to join them. I give her a slight nod and smile in response.

"I can't deal with Umbridge anymore. I think I'm going to go mad." Ron says rolling his eyes.

"Well now that Dumbledore is missing we need to remain focused. We can't let Umbridge get to us. We need to remember what is important." Harry says with serious eyes.

"Any news on Sirius Harry?" asks Hermione.

"Nothing, just more visions. I need to make a plan, quickly." He says with worry in his tone.

"Whatever you need Harry, we will help you. You have helped us all year. You deserve some back up." I try and say as genuinely as I can.

"I don't want any of you guys doing anything to get you hurt or even killed. I appreciate it but..no."

"Don't be an idiot Harry. You're stuck with us, we are going to help whether you like it or not." Dean says as he speaks for the group.

We all look at him with serious eyes. I can tell he knows there is no getting out of this. We will always be there to help each other. Especially Harry, he is one of the most selfless people I know.

"If only we didn't have all this detention, maybe we could make a real plan. Of course Malfoy had to stick his nose into our business like always." Ron rolls his eyes again in annoyance.

I put my head down feeling guilty even though I shouldn't be.

"Um..sorry Olivia, no offense.." Ron apologizes after noticing my reaction.

"Oh, no offense taken. I haven't spoken to him all week. I'm livid with him." I say truthfully.

"Do you think he still would've turned us in if he knew you were a part of it all?" Hermione asks me as the group listens, very interested in my response.

"I don't know. Probably. He has always been out for Harry, I can't even stop that. As much as I wish I could." I feel bad for the split I am in with my best friends and Draco. "I do want to tell you all though, I have never told Draco anything you all have told me. I don't want you guys thinking I am spilling any of your private information to him. I would hate for you to think I would ever do that." I have been meaning to tell them that for a while. I truly would hate for any of them to think I go to Draco talking about Harry's family matters or Hermione's personal agendas.

"Just the fact that Draco was the one that caught us in The Room of Requirement with you in it, shows that you haven't told him anything. I believe you, right guys?" Hermione says looking at the rest of our circle.

They all slowly nod in agreement with what Hermione had just said. I couldn't be more thankful for them all believing me.

We all head to the common room before bed. We sit and chat a little before everyone slowly starts to head upstairs.

"You coming Liv?" Hermione asks me.

"I think I may sit alone for a while."

Hermione nods and disappears up the stairs.