🍋pt 2🍋

"We're gonna have so much fun with you tonight." Kuroo said with a smirk. Bokuto finally got the bra off or Taylin along with her robe. She was completely naked and exposed to both of them. Bokuto turned her around to face him. He looked down at her dripping pussy then back into her lust filled eyes. "I'm gonna eat you baby, but this isn't for your pleasure, it's for mine. Understand?" Taylin nodded. Bokuto didn't break eye contact while he went down to her clit. It was glistening wet, begging for Bokuto's tongue. He chuckled. "You want me to eat it that bad?" Taylin shook her head and whimpered. "Please Bo..." she begged. That's all he needed to hear before he went down on her. Ravaging her pussy roughly. Making Taylin loose complete focus on Kuroo who had snuck out of the room to grab his "things".
Bokuto was swirling his tongue over her clit skillfully. Drawing out his name. He moved his tongue to her entrance and began tongue fucking her while his thumb traced over her clit faster and faster. "Kotaro....I'm gonna come again baby." Taylin moaned out. Her thick thighs began to shake. She was about to come until he pulled away. "Why'd you stoppp." She pouted. "Because it's my turn to make you feel good again." Kuroo whispered in her ear behind her, causing her to jump. "Bokuto, help me with these." In Kuroo's hands were a pair of pink fuzzy handcuffs. Bokuto grabbed Taylin's wrists as Kuroo locked them on, making her hands be over her head. "This isn't fair." She pouted. Kuroo slipped out of his pants and underwear, letting his length spring free. It was long and thick. He stroked himself in front of her. Making her mind race. "Like the view?" He smirked. Taylin shook her head up and down in response to his question. "You want this cock inside of you??" He asked. "Yes please..." Taylin moaned. Kuroo looked at Bokuto. "I told you man, you can do what you want. I'm gonna have fun watching." Bokuto said with one hand behind his head, and the other wrapped around his cock. Kuroo smirked and said "Okay, time for me to have my fun." He lined himself up to Taylin's pussy. "Hey, look at Bo when I'm fucking you okay?" Taylin nodded and faced Bokuto who was sitting in a chair in the corner watching. "Let her get my cock wetter before you start." He stood up and walked over to Taylin. "Open." She did as he said and let him slide himself into her mouth. Spit dribbled on her chin and all over his cock. "Perfect." Bokuto walked back over to the chair.
Taylin looked up and Kuroo who was hovering over her. His tip was already inside of her. "Ready??" He asked as he turned her head back to Bokuto. "Yes I'm ready." She moaned out.
Kuroo slammed inside of her, causing her to scream out. Kuroo stroked in and out of her pussy roughly. He kept hitting her g-spot. "Damn you're so fucking wet, like a fucking fountain down there." He moaned out. Taylin's eyes were closed shut, but her mouth was open, spilling out moans and curses from the pleasure. "Baby look at me." Taylin opened her eyes and looked at Bokuto. Who was stroking himself. His face was red and sweaty, grunts and groans escaped his mouth. His eyes began to roll. "Bo- oh fuck baby." Taylin moaned out making eye contact. Seeing her boyfriend getting off to her getting fucked by his friend was turning her on so much. Her walls clenched around Kuroo, causing him to moan. "Fuck I'm gonna come." He moaned out. His thrusts got sloppier and sloppier. Taylin reached another orgasm as Kuroo pulled out and spilled his seed on her stomach. Bokuto came as well.
"Let's switch this up." Bokuto said. He walked over and undid the handcuffs. "Get on all fours. Now" Taylin did as Bokuto said. She arched her back perfectly. "Hands behind your back." She did as he asked once more, feeling the cuffs around her wrist again. "You got the front Kuroo?" Bokuto asked. "Of course." He smirked in response. Bokuto was behind Taylin, massaging her ass and smacking it roughly making her squeal from the pain. Kuroo was in front of her. His dick in her face. "You know what to do baby." Kuroo said. Taylin's opened her mouth and looked Kuroo directly in the eyes. "God you're such a fucking whore, I love that shit." Kuroo slid inside of her mouth. Taylin gagged but never broke eye contact with him. He slowly started face fucking her. Grabbing her locs into a ponytail. Bokuto lined himself up to her entrance from behind. Her mind was clouded with lust, she needed him so bad. She wanted both of them to cum all over her. She pulled away from Kuroo catching her breath. "Kotaro please just fuck me. This pussy is yours baby please." She begged. Bokuto slammed deep into her. Causing her to scream out. Which gave Kuroo a chance to easily face fuck her again. "I'm gonna cum all over your fucking face." He moaned. Bokuto was pounding deep inside of Taylin. His face red from the pleasure. "You're dripping everywhere baby, you love this huh?? You like being face fucked and fucked from behind like a fucking whore. You're such a slut."Taylin moaned as Kuroo's dick was in her mouth. Sending vibrations through his dick. "Fuck- oh fuck." Kuroo moaned out. He grabbed her hair tighter. Taylin looked him in the eyes. Tears were streaming down her face from the pleasure behind her and the way her throat was getting filled with Kuroo's dick. "I'm gonna come so fucking deep inside your fucking pussy baby." Bokuto moaned out. His strokes were slowing, Taylin squeezed his cock with her pussy as she began to shake from another orgasm. "Oh fuck...I'm gonna come." Kuroo pulled his cock out of her mouth and let his cum spill all over Taylin's pretty face and mouth. Bokuto wasn't far behind. He let out a loud moan and spilled his seed inside her.
The room was filled with heavy breathing. Taylin was still shaking from her orgasm and Bokuto and Kuroo cleaned themselves off. "You okay princess?" Kuroo asked looked over at Taylin. "Y-yeah...I f-feel g-good." Bokuto and Kuroo laughed at her response. "Damn, we almost put her to sleep." Kuroo said. "Oh don't worry. She'll pass out later." Kuroo laughed Ana shook his head. "We should do this more often, how do feel about that Taylin?" Taylin shook her head yes in response, barely able to keep her eyes open. "Yes please..."

Wow- I- pls that was a rollercoaster