˚✧˳ Chapter 5 - Kid Wants Coffee ˳✧˚

✧ WE ONLY SEE EACHOTHER AT WEDDINGS AND FUNERALS ✧

WE ONLY SEE EACHOTHER AT WEDDINGS AND FUNERALS

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) Hargreeves

"REMIND ME FIRST BEFORE DOING THAT, PLEASE." I requested Five after appearing in the garage on the side of the high-valued Bentley. "Quit complaining and get in." He instructed while I followed. He starts the engine of the car and we went on our merry way.

"Where are we gonna get coffee?"

"Remember Griddys Donutshop?"

I nodded.

"Can I drive?"

"Absolutely—not."

Seeing a teenage boy in a cute school-boy uniform running a car while wearing a frown looked uncanny to me. "You look weird driving," I commented. "I prefer you to not stare at me while driving." He answers back the sullen look he has not going away.

Five always knew what to say. He was impulsive and is insanely doing an outstanding job performing it too. He was always shining with pride and can make you feel like the stupidest person in the room for less than a second.

'(Y/N)?' Five's voice resonated in my mind once again as I earned a flashback from the strange occurrence that happened to me before waking up from the sleep cycle.

"You know, if it weren't for you, I'd still be in a coma," I stated after silence filled the vehicle. It was technically his voice I heard that made me conscious. "What do you mean?" Finally, he looks at me, raising a brow.

"I heard your voice before I woke up," I revealed. I don't know if even should tell him the vision I saw earlier. It was not even worth remembering. "Oh yeah, how's that possible?" He asked without a hint of expressiveness in his tone, as always.

"Five, I saw a vision of an apocalypse," I exclaimed, sounding troubled about it looking straight on the road.

Suddenly, he hits the break too harshly, sending a shrieking sound from the friction of the wheel that would've sent me flying off if I weren't wearing my seatbelt. "Hey! What's the big id—"

"What did you see?" Five asked, taking off his hands on the wheel, feeling genuinely disturbed by what I was going to say. I looked at him dazed as I furrowed my eyebrows, worried. "Tell me."

"Well, it looked like straight out of a historian's book about world war. But I think it's just a horrible nightmare."

"You knew about the apocalypse?!" Five's mouth was slightly opened, shocked by the additional information I just gave him.

"Wha-what apocalypse? What are you talking about?" Now, this was getting confusing. He was sounding more and more unreal at every passing hour. "Five, are you okay?"