15

After transmigrating, she became the mother of two

 Chapter 15

Nanshi was not very far from her villa. Although it was called a city, Nanshi was a lively street, but today it was very unusual.

There was something flashing in Jian Yi’s mind, but when she wanted to catch it, it disappeared. She shook her head, it shouldn’t be a big deal.

Soon, she arrived at the coffee shop mentioned by Zhang Huanling. Bypassing the downtown area, the coffee shop was just around the corner.

Jian Yi held Su Anqi and got out of the car first. She stretched her hand to Su Enran and watched him stunned. Jian Yi didn’t care anymore, she directly took his palm, then said, “Children must hold their parent’s hand when they come out.”

On the roadside, there was a mother holding a child.

Su Enran pursed his lips did not

speak, nor refuse.

Jian Yi holding Su Anqi led Su Enran to the coffee shop.

The coffee shop was freshly decorated. The air conditioner was fully turned on, and there was a chill in it.

“Here here!” Zhang Huanling saw her and stood up. Fortunately, there were not many people in the coffee shop. No one had an opinion, some just frowned, then bowed their head and continued to do their own thing.

Jian Yi released Su Enran’s hand, pushed her sunglasses up, and placed it over her head. Then she took Su Enran’s hand and walked in her direction.

Zhang Huanling looked at Jian Yi holding one kid in one arm, and the other in the other. She was wearing a red and black knee-length dress. She had no makeup on her face, just a little lipstick. She looked quite energetic, and because she was holding Su Anqi, her waist was raised. When she stepped on her heels, her legs split, and she looked stunning.

She wandered around Jian Yi twice, and her face showed surprise, “Yiyi, you changed.”

Jian Yi turned Su Anqi in her arms. She wondered in her heart, wouldn’t she be caught?

“What, what change?”

Zhang Huanling gently squeezed Su Anqi’s chubby face, “You became motherly and …” She looked up and down at Jian Yi, “Now you look like a hot mom, you’re a super hot mom.”  

Jian Yi was relieved. So, it was this thing. She raised an eyebrow, “Isn’t that good?”

Zhang Huanling was stunned, “It is. Oi, why are you standing? Hurry up and sit down.”

Jian Yi turned sideways, and Su Enran standing behind her showed his face. Zhang Huanling saw Su Enran at a glance, and was shocked to the heavens. The child also looked so beautiful. His facial features were exquisite, his eyebrows were picturesque, and he looked like Xiao Anqi.

The cold expression added a sense of mystery to his temperament. His tall, small body seemed extremely cultured.

“Are you Su Enran?” Zhang Huanling didn’t care about Jian Yi, and squatted down directly. She stretched out her hand, wanting to touch his face. Su Enran stepped back cautiously.