T H I R T Y T H R E E

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

My doggo is very ill, please pray for him.
I've added a picture of him to bless you all with cuteness, I hope he'll be okay soon and come back stronger :,)
Update : he's absolutely fine now :))

‼️Same skies (A mafia romance), is out now‼️

♥️

"X-Xander, what is happening, why aren't you saying anything? S-she's been sleeping for two days now. P-please, I d-don't understand" my cracked as I closed my eyes to stop myself from tearing away again.

Alex, control yourself.

When did I start feeling so many emotions?

When did my world start revolving around someone I didn't even know? Why did she give up on herself for someone like me?

Did someone lose in this game of life?

Someone who's only alive for revenge?

I opened my eyes again and calmed myself down, I- just don't want anything to happen to her.

"Xander, please, I beg you. Why isn't she waking up? Why aren't you letting me see her? I-I r-really new-need her, I c-cant ex-explain it b-but I n-need t-to see her. Who-Whoever she I-is, it d-doesn't matter, s-she's my p-princess...please j-just let m-me see her." I begged, again.

Xander looked up at me and pressed his lips in a thin line. He knew it, he knew damn well that I've never cried over anyone other than dad.

He damn well knows that it's killing me, slowly, not knowing what's happening.

"Alex" I looked straight back at Xander, something inside me cracked in relief.

He is finally talking, after two days.

I nodded, indicating Xander to go on, to tell me, why it my p-princess who has to suffer.

Why, it is, her, who is inside the hospital room and not me.

Why did she choose to suffer just to protect me?

"Alex, you need to understand what I'm saying very carefully right now and don't panic or go overboard, Okay?" I frowned, what is he trying to say? Nothing happened to Sierra, I was sure of it. She was breathing and talking when I got her to the hospital, she just fainted.

"Sierra, she woke up once, yesterday but I've given her sedatives to keep her out until evening" My eyes grew big as I clenched my jaws.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked and kept my face calm, I knew, Xander would never do anything bad to me. If anything, he'd die for me, I trusted him with my life but I was angry.

"I didn't tell you because she refused. She refused to recognize me and everyone else."

What is he trying to say, Princess never hit her head or anything like that?

"Xander, be clear," I asked and gulped, for some reason, I didn't like the vibe surrounding us.

"Sierra is fine, mentally, mostly. But, she has deliberately chosen to forget everything from the past. It's called motivated forgetting in medical terms. She's chosen to get rid of unwanted memories or memories that are even partly associated with her pain. She's suffering from a trauma of a kind, she refused to let anyone touch her and kept screaming for safe. When I asked her who safe was, she stilled, she didn't even know who was crying for on her own" I took a step back and fell onto the cold metal chair behind me, it's because of me.