Ch. 36

May 28th, 2018
                                                   Atlanta, Georgia

Key's POV

Every since Caliana's birthday I realized that I can't lose her, so I've been doing right by her as I should've been doing from the beginning.

" Glock, they calling fa you onstage bruh." Fat said nudging me.

I went onstage, and started doing what I normally do best. As I was rapping I noticed it was a girl that looked like Nia, but I had to be tripping cause ain't no way this hoe show up at a show unannounced.

I took my blunt from behind my ear, and lit it while I was onstage.

An hour later I was done performing. Me, Fat, Pjay, Woo, and Dolph went backstage to cause we had to met a couple of fans before we left.

" Y'all did y'all shit out there." Woo said to us.

" Preciate dat." I said as I sat down on the couch.

I pulled out my phone, and texted Cali.

🔑: You land yet?

Karin🌹: I'm still in Chicago. My flight got delayed, so I'll be a few hours late.

I left ha on read cause this was becoming a everyday thing now. We both work so much we barely make enough time for each other.

The fans started to come in. We started to take pictures with them, and started signing autographs. As I was finishing signing this nigga autograph I heard Woo nem talking to some broad.

" I done seen you at another show before." Fat said to the broad.

" Yeah, I was at show in Jackson a few months back." She said.

I looked up, and it was Natalie. We made eye contact, and she smiled at me.

" Damn foo, you sholl was cause I'll remember anybody that look like this." Woo said looking at her ass.

" Look like what? I hope you talking bout ha ass. Cause ha face don't match ha ass at all." Pjay said as the rest of dem niggas busted out laughing.

" Y'all chill out." I said to them shaking my head.

" Thank you Glock." Nicole said.

" Next person." Dolph said.

" No offense, but I just want a picture with Glock." She said looking at Dolph.

Dolph laughed with his hands up, and moved out the way. We took the picture.

" What you doing after the show?" She asked.

" Going home." I said nonchalantly.

" Well, how about we go there and have fun." Nicole said to me.

I know what y'all thinking, but ian dumb I wouldn't dare take this hoe back to my damn house.

" I'll get a hotel room, but yeen coming to my house."

She nodded her head.

" Y'all ready to go?" Dolph asked.

" Bruh, it's still one girl hea. You gotta get up outtta hea, so we can roll sweet heart." Fat said trying to escort Niva out.

" Nah, I'm with Glock." She said laughing.

Pjay, Fat, Woo, and Dolph looked at me like I was crazy.