What is Reality Shifting?

Updated December 16th, 2021

Welcome to the world of reality shifting! You may have found this place by TikTok, the Amino app, maybe a friend.

And, like myself, you may have found reality shifting to be interesting. I mean, who wouldn't want to walk the halls of Hogwarts, help Barry Allen become the Flash, or teach students at Xavier's School for gifted youngsters?

Reality Shifting, while it may sound easy, it is quite the opposite when starting out. Yes, some people are able to do it on their first try, but for others it could take weeks, up to months before you finally shift.

But don't let that discourage you! Everyone's experience is different. And much like a snowflake, they are almost never the same.

Now, let's get to the big question: What is Reality Shifting?

It's simple! Reality shifting means you are moving you subconsciousness (your mind) from one reality to another.

For example, the reality you are in right now, reading this, it is called your Current Reality, or for short, your CR.

The reality you desire to go to is called your Desired Reality, your DR. This DR could be anything you want.

Desired Realities can vary. For example, you can shift to Hogwarts, where you can be a witch/wizard with the characters in Harry Potter. Or, you can shift to a reality where you are an Avenger, fighting against Ultron, or even Thanos.

In fact, you don't even have to do that! You can make it so Thanos and Ultron never existed! Or Voldemort too! You can live a life free of being in danger in your favorite movie, tv show or book!

To top it off, it doesn't have to be a movie, tv show, or book. You can go to a reality where you're a famous actress, singer or author. You can shift to a fantasy land where mythical creatures exist, and you could be one of them!

You can shift to a reality where everyone is good to one another, and treats everyone with respect. Where men and women aren't constantly at each other's throats. Where pollution doesn't exist!

You can live a life where you are a superhero, saving the world! Or a scientist creating a cure for a deadly disease. Or maybe even a villain trying to destroy the planet (just don't kill anyone). You can even live out your favorite fan-fiction and turn it into a reality. Literally!

Shifting realities is one of the best things in the world, in my opinion. Now, you may be thinking "isn't this just lucid dreaming?" And my friend, you are very wrong!

Lucid dreaming and reality shifting are VERY DIFFERENT. Lucid dreaming means you are asleep and you are aware you are asleep. Reality shifting is your subconsciousness leaving your mind and transferring to a different realities body. In fact, it doesn't even have to be your body.

You don't even have to look the way you look now! You can make your eyes a different color, as well as your hair a different length. You can make yourself taller, or shorter. Slimmer or bigger in size.

Anything you want to be, and you can be it.

You're basically Barbie when it comes to shifting.

And this isn't even the half of it.