Q&A

This is just a character Q&A so if you don't care about this at all you can just skip this. There will be an actual update in a soon. Sorry for the false alarm.

I've always wanted to do one of these to be honest so I'm really excited for this and I really hope everyone is satisfied with how it turns out.

Q: How old are each characters

Callum: I'm 18
Ryder: 17 but almost 18
Liam: 18, 19 in a few months
Jax: 17

Q: what is the sexuality of everyone
A:
Callum: Technically bi but I lean towards guys *sweater weather playing in the back ground*
Liam: I don't believe in labels so I guess I'm just queer
Ryder: I'm just gay
Jax: I'm straight
Everyone: *looks at Jax with disbelief but says nothing*

Q: will there be more background info for Ryder, Liam, and Callum

Emma: definitely but a little later on in the story.

Q: what are triggers for Ryder's panic attacks

Ryder: *looks at the ground while a blush slowly climbs up how cheeks* nightmares mostly but I've had a few from strangers touching my back. They some times happen if I'm stressed i guess. It all kind of depends on the week I'm having.

Q: how long have the boys been together

Liam: well Callum and I have been together for about a year now. And Ryder and I have been together for about 9 months.

Callum: and Ryder and I have been together for about a year and a half now. I still can't believe it's been that long. It feels like I feel for him a few days ago.

Ryder: *blushing madly while trying to hide it* shut up

Q: what made Jax start drawing:

Jax: at first i actually really liked it, I was actually in the art program before I started fighting and even for a while after that but I guess now it's mostly just a distraction from everything.

Q: how did Ryder, Callum, and Liam get to camp

Callum: Patrick actually busted a drug deal I was helping with and like everyone else here i got the option of jail or camp so I chose camp.

Ryder: I don't like to talk about it that much. *shivers*

Callum: do you want me to tell them?

Ryder: *nods and looks away*

Callum: he was out making money one night and picked the wrong guy to hook up with. The guy was into blood or some shit and did some things. A neighbor of the man heard Ryder screaming and called the cops. I don't know the guy who found Ryder but Patrick ended up questioning him at the hospital and asked him if he wanted to come to camp.

Liam: *looks at me Emma*

Emma: *glares at him*

Liam: I don't think I'm allowed to answer that yet.

Q: what made Mary start the camp

Mary: I didn't expect to get a question *a clear smile plastered on her face* well I guess I wanted to make a difference. My brother was a minor unfairly judged by the system and was sent to jail where he was killed. *her smile slowly slipping away* Maybe if a camp like this were around back then things would have been different.

Q: What is the age range for camp

Mary: anywhere from about 15 years to 19 years but if needed we take special cases who may be younger or older but that's a very rare occasion.