Chapter 1 "Arrival"

Hello I'm Michela!
This is my first time writing a story so sorry if it sucks :3
I don't really have a date for when I'm uploading but I know for sure at least once a week. But enjoy the story ;)
(Y/N)- Your name
(L/N)- Your last name

Chapter 1
(Your POV)

It was my first day in Japan and I was attending at a brand new school. I'm not sure if I'm nervous, or just crazy. Im usually not nervous for these types of things. I moved from a small town in California and needed to move because of my moms work.

"How lucky am I!" You said with sarcasm in your voice. "

"Oh come on... it will be fun." Your mother said while chirping in your ear the whole ride.

I don't get along with people, more of a introverted person if you ask me.

"Oh fix your hair!" My mother had grabbed her fingers and gave it a lick, while fixing my hair. "MOM it's fine!" You were annoyed by it, but you knew your mom was tying her hardest.

You stood at the edge of the curb while your mom waved you goodbye.

"Have a good day (Y/N), try to make some friends today."

Ya right! Like I could ever manage to make friends. Heck, I can't even keep my head up. I just end up tuning everyone out. I walked down the school hallway listening to all the chattering and whispering. Keeping my head at my feet I made my way to class. The bell had rung and I took my seat. The chairs were uncomfortable and squeaky. I sat beside a young beautiful girl who had two pink bows in her hair and straight brown hair. She was soft spoken but you could tell she was energetic. Beside her were to girls. They looked like her friends. I looked around the classroom more. While I was looking I saw a young boy with bright orange hair, he had a temper,but he looked like a total softy.

"Alright class have a seat, today we have a new student, (Y/N) please stand up and introduce yourself."

"Yes ma'am" you said professionally.

One thing I wasn't looking forward for today, a big issue of mine is talking out loud. I hate talking out loud, whenever I do it doesn't come out right. I have a stutter you can hear from a mile away, and I'll just keep my head down.

"U-Uh Hi... I'm (Y/N) (L/N) a-and I m-moved from C-California." I sat back down without saying a word.

"Very well done!" the teacher said in a sappy and uncaring voice.

Class had ended and I started to walk out when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hello (Y/N) I'm Tohru Honda, it's very nice to meet you" she said in a welcoming voice while pointing her finger towards two girls.

"What do we have here" said the blond haired girl. "This is (Y/N), (Y/N) this is Hanna-chan and Uo-chan"

The two girls looked happy to talk to me. Hanna-chan was dressed in all black and had her long dark hair in a braid. Uo-chan had long blond hair and wore a long skirt and carried a medal pole with her.

"Come say hello to (Y/N) guys" Tohru said while motioning to the other side of the classroom.

Two boys came around the corner one with gray hair and the other one with the bright orange hair.

"Miss Honda who did you say this was?" He spoke so softly and so politely.

"Oh this is (Y/N) the new student" Tohru really did give a warm smile to everything and everyone.

"Well It's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Yuki Soma" I nodded my head. "Kyo introduce yourself!" Yuki yelled at Kyo.

"Shut up you damn rat, I was getting to it" He walked towards me "Yo! I'm Kyo nice to meet you and what not" he sounded annoyed but couldn't hide his blush while he shook my hand. He was more confident then I expected. Yuki and Kyo sure did fight a lot.