𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

I 019

I 019. I

𝑾𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑽𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔

❝ school ❞

     PERCY WAS TIRED. He had barely had enough time to get dressed for his first day of school, having stayed up late the night before watching a movie with his girlfriend.

The thought of Ariadne made him smile.

He had walked into Goode High wishing he was already home. Percy just wanted to get the day over with so he could go to the skatepark with Ariadne and try some new trucks, but of course, the day seemed to already dragged on and school hadn't even started yet.

Percy held his backpack strap tight and walked toward his locker. He didn't really have any other rude except for storing his skateboard and a few small pictures of him and his friends from camp.

The boy taped a picture of him and Ariadne, one Sally had taken of them right when they got back from camp. His day brightened just seeing his girlfriend with her arm around his shoulder and her beautiful smile directing itself at the camera. Percy had his arm around her waist and looked happier than he had in a long time.

"Heard there's a new girl," a guy said to his friend while leaning against a set of lockers a few feet down from Percy. "Haven't seen her yet. But I'm pretty convinced she'll need someone to show her around, and I think I'm the perfect candidate."

Percy rolled his eyes. He had no clue who it was, but he felt bad for any girl that met him. People like those two were the ones that Percy had been bullied by his while life.

He shut his locker. Percy ruffled his hair, trying to tuck the grey strand away in fear someone would ask him questions about it. The only people he had really talked about it were Ariadne and Annabeth, the only other friends that had gone through holding the literal world on their shoulders.

His attention was caught by a group of girls whispering between each other.

"Remember that rude girl who walked into the boutique last year?" one asked, flipping her red hair over her shoulder. "I saw her the other day. She has this huge scar on her face. She's not that pretty."

They laughed.

The four girls seemed to smile at one another while they continued to talk about whoever it was. At first, Percy thought they were talking about Ariadne and was trying to figure out what had happened last year.

He remembered the whole situation with Beckett and how she has to run and must've gotten clothes form somewhere.

Percy decided he might as well ask even if he hatted gossip. Before he could, whispers sounded throughout the hallway.