Civil War

Ejen Ali-Boboiboy Galaxy crossover

Ejen Ali and Boboiboy have known eachother for a very long time and some small misunderstandings but they are always friends. Only eachother in their own universe know about the existance the other's universe. They often contact eachother to make sure everything in their universe is normal.

Unfortunately in Boboiboy's universe......

"Tok Aba !!!" Boboiboy screamed as he witness his grandfather was tossed by an unknown tall machine. All his friends and allies are defeated and severely wounded. The huge droid walk slowly in front of Tok Aba, charging it's cannon. Boboiboy took a short glimpse of the symbol on the robot and reconized it. It has MATA logo on it. "What !?" he exclaimed. He then used his powerful move yet. "Boboiboy Supra !" and two blades appear in his gloved hands. He immediately sliced all the droids and robots in a few seconds. He was furious. No other person he knows is with MATA. "Ali." he muttered with his eyed filled with rage.

"B-Boboiboy ?" Tok Aba calls weakly. Boboiboy turned into his normal form and rushed to his grandfather's side. Tok Aba is breathing heavily, he has a lot of wounds and blood poured out his mouth. "No Atok ! No !"

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Tok Aba is now in a coma. We don't know how long will it take for him to wake up." Koko Chi said to Boboiboy with sympathy in his voice. "Boboiboy, I hope you can hold yourself together, Your grandfather wouldn't want to see you sad." Admiral Tarung consoled the orange cap wearing superhero. Boboiboy then left without a word. His face filled with rage and determination.

"I'll find and destroy you Ali, you just broke the most important rule."

Meanwhile in Ejen Ali's universe...

"Ali ! The terroist is near Dr.Ghazali's location ! Secure him now !" Yelled Alicia as she's seen shooting some odd looking enemy forces. They appear to be alien-like beings. Ali reconized them. They are the TAPOPS and Tempur-A Mopa alien soldiers. "What are they doing here attacking Cyberaya ?" he asked himself while he ran and bust through enemy soldiers. He hit them all with all his might, finally he has arrive he runs through every door to find his father in danger. After a while he found him but his father wasn't alone but with a human-like person with raven hair. "F-Fang ? What are you doing here ?" Ali asked the alien but all he got as a response was.... "If I kill Dr.Ghazali, I'll be the most popular ! Hahaha !" Fang laugh maniacally.

"Please no !" Dr.Ghazali begged for his life. "No !" Ali yelled and immediately he tackled Fang. Unfortunately for him Fang was holding a gun and when he got tackled, the gun was fired but it didn't hit Dr.Ghazali but it hit something on the ceiling. Soon the object on the ceiling collapsed on the man and he is mortally wounded. Fang then disappeared. Ali rushed to his father's side trying to lift the huge object but to no avail. "Backup, hisk. I need backup now !" Ali called through his earpiece while sobbing seeing his father in such condition.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Dr.Ghazali is still alive but barely. His conditions are getting worse. We on behalf of everyone in MATA are sorry for your unexpected misfortune." Dayang said with slight worry for Ali as he is next to Alicia being comforted. "It's gonna be alright. Just stay strong." Alicia comforted Ali by lightly patting his shoulder. Dayang and Ganz can see that Ali is devastated hearing the news regarding his father. "Excuse me, I need to clear my mind." Ali politely excused himself.

"So finally we meet in person." A 15 year old orange capped boy spoke to a slightly younger boy aged 13. "Yeah. I have some "scores" to settle with you, Boboiboy." The young boy said. "Heh, that's the same thing I came here for, Ali." Boboiboy mocked with a grin on his face. With lightning speed Boboiboy charged at Ali in his Thunderstorm form. Ali saw this coming and he dodged the thunderstorm sword swing and gave a flying kick at Boboiboy's shoulder, sending him backwards. He then activated his new gadget; SATRIA. They battled to a point where they're fighting in a abandon factory.

"Your MATA friends got my granddad into a coma !" Boboiboy yelled as he avoided a punch from Ali and turned into his Blaze form. "Your Power Sphere saver squad killed my dad !" Ali yelled back, dodging  Fire Chackrams and blocking a very hot fire punch. They both fought furiously and caused alot of destruction to their surroundings and themselves. Ali grabbed Boboiboy's power watch and ripped the watch itself from it's bands, thus it bounced on the floor. Now powerless, Boboiboy is easily knocked to the ground by Ali. However even without powers Boboiboy grabs a piece of metal plating and plunged it into the back of Ali's SATRIA suit making it malfunction and jamming Ali's vision. Ali deactivate the head part of his suit and resume to strangle Boboiboy. A few minutes to trying to strangle eachother's necks, they broke free and Ali is charging his blaster while panting heavily, so did Boboiboy.

"So your gonna kill me ? Fine kill me !" Boboiboy shouted. He had enough of living through this life. Ali aimed the blaster at the teenage boy infront of him, ready to fire. Boboiboy waited for his demise,

*BLAST*

Boboiboy heard it but didn't feel any pain. He turned towards Ali as he saw the direction of the blaster switched to his left, his destroyed power watch. "We won't be seeing or even talk about eachother for a very long time." Ali turned to his heel. Limping away slowly. "You don't deserve that suit !" Boboiboy yelled in anger. Without a second thought, Ali deactivated his suit and dropped on the ground, completely broken and he left Boboiboy there to get out of the place on his own.

Unknown to them, someone else was watching the entire event happening. In fact alot of someones. "United they stand, Deserted they fall." the tallest among them all said with blue pale skin covered by light pieces of armor.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!

Our revenge is near