Chapter 35《Is he my Finn?》

Author's note

In this chapter Rossie is in her unconscious state but she is getting back her past memories. So she is remembering everything in her unconscious state.
I hope u will like it ..
So let's get started 😁

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Rossie

After meeting Finley yesterday I felt a kind of relief that the person with whom I am marrying is really cool and open minded.
He is not like my father.
And he will allow me to be a writer which was my long lasted desire, and with my father I am sure I would never be able to do that.
And moreover I can't deny the  fact that is so handsome .

I haven't expected my dad to choose such a charming person for me.
I had have thought that he would choose a strict and stern jerk like him , but Finley is really nice person.

But he looked somewhat familiar.
It seems as if I know him. His face seems known to me.
But I don't remember anything about him.
Maybe I have had met him in some parties or something.

Well right now I am in my room getting ready.

Oh !! I haven't told you that Finley asked me out for lunch today.
Well he asked me as we will get married soon so we should get to each other.
I wore an elegant plain bodycon dress.

It would not be an understatement to say that I wanted to impress him and officially it was my first date, so I wanted to look nice

It would not be an understatement to say that I wanted to impress him and officially it was my first date, so I wanted to look nice. And this dress was simple and elegant and it completely showed all my curves.
I wore heels with it and straighten my hair.
I need to look beautiful to impress him because he looks so damn sexy that any girl would be ready to strip for him for his one glare.
And I need to have his attention towards me , afterall we are getting married.

It had been five past twelve which means he is five minutes late.
I didn't peg him to be unpunctual types.

I started scrolling down my Instagram feed and took some selfies. I pouted for one selfie when I sensed from corner of my eyes, someone staring me. I turned my head towards the door , Finley was standing there , hands fold, leaning on the wall, wearing a pitch black suit , staring at me with a mocking smile. And looking so amazingly dashing.