Chapter 14

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ
ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ, ғʟ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Everyone made it to the beach and it was mad relaxing.

We found a little area where nobody else was because I really didn't want to be bothered, and we all just decided to chill a little for now.

We were sitting in the sand and I laid on my back in between Lauryn's legs while she was sitting up messing with my braids.

"So what happened after that?" she asked.

"Shit I just beat his ass after that, dude behind the counter knew not to call nobody at that point."

I was telling her the story behind when I saw my old bully and beat his ass, it was videos of it all over the internet so I just got done showing it to her.

"I mean he got what he deserved, I hate bullies."

"You ever had one?" I asked while looking up some.

"Nah, nobody even got bullied where I went to school it was always just fights though." She replied.

I nodded and looked back at the water, "Well we both know you got some hands." I said while laughing.

She laughed and shook her head, continuing to trace her fingers through my zig-zag parts.

"What you want for a graduation gift?" I had been trying to figure out what to get her and since it was about 2 months away I wanted to get her something real nice.

"You know I don't do gifts, I've been saving up for a new car as a gift to myself that's really it."

"What car you want?"

"A G Wagon or this Range Rover, I know I want a truck for sure."

I nodded and took a mental note.

It's hard trying to get something for somebody who gets everything on their own.

Lauryn doesn't ask anybody for shit and that was new to me. If she wants something, she's going to go get it herself whether it be right then or saving up for it.

It's weird because I'm used to girls having they hand out but Lauryn never wanted me to spend money on her but that really just made me want to spoil her even more.

We just sat there in a  comfortable silence just watching everyone else.

Zaire and Des were playing in the water, Mike and Mari were walking across the end of the water back and forth and then Dread and his girl were trying to make sandcastles and shit.