You/Ririka Momobami -Different

Ririka was suspicious of the way you were acting. You were being far nicer than you've ever been with her. She finishes the piece of cake you brought for her and looks at you curiously. 

"So what's the special occasion?"

You shove another piece of cake into your mouth before you had finished eating what you had in your mouth. The action manages to make Ririka even more suspicious of you. 

"No reason."

You covered your hand with your mouth as you spoke, it was rude to talk with food in your mouth but you used it to your advantage so she wouldn't understand you. Ririka leans back on the chair and patiently waits for you to finish. 

"What's the...don't eat another piece! I know what you're doing."

You sigh and put your fork down. Gulping nervously as you tried to figure out what to say to her. You should've known that she would catch on to what you were doing. 

"I was just being nice by bringing you a piece of your favorite cake."

She looks down at the entire cake that you had brought. Had you only brought two slices, she wouldn't have questioned you. 

"You didn't just bring me a piece of cake, you brought me the entire cake. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate it but you've always only brought 3 pieces."

You silently curse yourself, realizing that if you had brought the same 3 pieces, she would've been none the wiser. 

"Okay, you're right. I brought the entire cake for a reason." You look down at your hands as you play with your fingers. "Imight'veagreedtogamblewithKirari."

Ririka had become a pro at understanding what you would say when you would get nervous so she didn't have to ask you to repeat yourself. She did stay quiet for a second as she processed what you said. 

"You might've agreed to gamble with my sister?"

"I'm sorry! She cornered me and I had no choice. She kept saying that her and Sayaka were the better gamblers so I agreed to gamble with her. I didn't realize that she was baiting me until after I agreed. I tried to back out but you know how Kirari is, she refused to change her mind. 

"You're lucky that I love you, (y/n). I'm not much of a gambler."

"I know! And that's ok. I'll take the lead."

Ririka was more than capable of handling herself in a gamble. The only reason why she no longer gambled was because she hated how it brought out the ugly side of people. She had a suspicion that Kirari baited you just so she could get her to gamble again. Ririka wasn't going to fall for her tricks, she was going to follow your lead to avoid actively participating. 

"What will I get out of this?"

"Lots of cuddles and kisses?"

Ririka smiles and nods. She was more than content with what you offered. At least there was a bright side to the gamble. 

X

Kirari smirked as she watched you struggle to figure out how to win the round. Knowing Ririka's competitive streak, she would step in to help you at some point. 

"You know, you can just forfeit and the round will go to us. There's really no point on trying to make the impossible happen."

"Shut up, Kirari.'

Ririka covered her mouth to muffle her laugh as she noticed Kirari's shocked expression. 

"Yeah, Kirari. Shut up. We're trying to win here."

Kirari laughs, not at all offended about being told to shut up. Only you could ever bring out that side of Ririka. 

"My, aren't the two of you quite the team. I can't wait to see what the two of you come up to save yourselves."

Neither of you respond to her, too concentrated on trying to figure out a plan. It doesn't take long for Ririka to figure something out and she's quick to take the lead. Before you know it, you had won the round. 

"Ririka, that was amazing. We're tied!"

You lean in to kiss her, catching her by surprise. When you pull back, there's a slight hint of pink on her cheeks. Ririka was not one for kissing in front of others but she didn't mind it this time. 

"Don't get ahead of yourself. We still have another round to go and anything could happen."

X

"I told you that she was good."

Kirari wasn't even mad about the fact that they had lost. The point had been for you to see how good of a gambler, Ririka is. 

"I thought that you hated gambling. The round didn't even last 5 minutes before you had come up with a plan."

Ririka shyly rubs the back of her neck, trying to figure out what to say. 

"I...I do hate gambling. Before I stopped playing, I was the best gambler in the academy...." Kirari clears her throat at the fact. "It's true, Kirari. I'm a better gambler than you."

"Well you don't gamble anymore so I'm still the best gambler in the academy."

Before the two siblings start to fight, Sayaka interrupts them. Telling Ririka to continue. 

"Anyways, I was the best gambler. I realized that gambling would destroy lives and nothing good ever came out of it so I quit. Kirari was the one that came up with using a mask to scare off people. It worked until you transferred to the academy."

You smile at the memory, remembering how you would ask her to study with you despite not talking. Eventually, she started talking and once shew as comfortable with you, she took off her mask. 

"I'm sorry for making you gamble again. It won't happen again. I just really wanted to beat Kirari."

Ririka laughs as Kirari starts to complain about how unfair the match was. 

"Stop complaining Kirari. You were the one that came up with the game and rules so it wasn't possible for us to cheat. Take the loss..." She turns to face you, giving you a smile. "I didn't mind gambling with you. It was actually fun. Maybe we can do it again so we can win again."

Kirari wanted to give Ririka a piece of her mind but she was pulled out of the room by Sayaka.