SEVENTEEN, trying.

Jimin would spend almost any free time he had at Chaeyoung's, playing with his son.

And staring secretly at Jennie too.

He was not the type to look away when someone catches him staring, and he knew Jennie was not that type either. So it did surprise him when she would look away immediately when she caught him staring.

Maybe the years apart changed her a lot more than he realised.

Jimin mulled over her recent actions. He knew she had been ignoring him, but what for? He was aware there wasn't exactly a proper closure to their shared past, but he didn't think there was a need for hostility either. Then again, Jennie wasn't being hostile. She was just ignoring- no, avoiding him.

Why? He racked his brain for possible reasons, but couldn't come up with any.

It had been a good two weeks or so of this treatment towards him, and not going to lie he felt rather petulant about it.

The past week he had been moving into his own apartment as well. He had bought some furniture and was overseeing the placement and renovation. It was almost done, and he would probably move in by tomorrow.

He had thought about it, for a long and hard while, and then decided that one way to start his move on Jennie would be to invite her to stay in his flat. He had also confided in Kook and Tae, and they supported him.

Of course, he would have to reinforce that it was just a place for her to stay, nothing more. Or else she might not accept.

He knew she felt she was an inconvenience to Chaeyoung and Jungkook, and was trying to get as much money possible to move out quickly.

She would definitely accept his offer. Hopefully.

Then, he can finally make his move on her. Slowly but surely. There would be 'moments'. There would be tension between them, both in a good and bad way. Maybe even sexual.

Hell, stop thinking like that, he sighed at himself. His hormones have been raging lately and he wasn't exactly pleased about it.

Jimin also vividly remembered Jungkook lamenting about how he couldn't "fuck the living daylights" out of Chaeyoung since Seo Ha was there. He was joking, of course. Jimin knew the younger adored Seo Ha, his son. However, he was also aware of the hint of lust in his voice.

His business was also going well. After securing the deal, he had started contacting a few contracters to aid him in designing and constructing the building he wanted to set up as a branch here. He genuinely didn't think he would achieve so much in Chile, but wasn't complaining.

Jimin stretched his arms, stifling a yawn as his eyes followed Jennie lazily.

Jungkook and Chaeyoung were probably flirting or something, and Taehyung was playing with Seo Ha. He knew Tae would adore the child - he loved kids. All three of them were warming towards Jennie as well, it almost seemed like they were on the way to being the old close-knit gang of friends they were. Except Jennie was still quite reserved, and so were they.

He slouched further onto beanbag, glad it was placed in such a way he could see directly into the kitchen, and watched Jennie.

He had offered to help her - not just him, everyone - but she chased them all out of the kitchen, and even threatened Chaeyoung jokingly that she would pour the steaming chicken soup over all their heads. Her way of 'paying back for their hospitality', she had said.

"Are you trying to bore holes into her back or what?" A deep voice interrupted him, and plopped next to him in the already tiny bean bag, and pushed his ass to make space for himself.