23

Today was the 3rd of august and her debut would be on her birthday, the 29th of October.

'it seems i don't have much time left. But Evelina and Chase already met so I guess I need not to worry too much'

Even though Evelina and Chase had already met and Angelina would not do the stupid harassment she did in the past anymore. But she knows Evelina would not stop until Angelina met a terrible end. So Angelina still has to prepare.

It's basically a dog eat dog situation

Fight fire with fire

And only one will remain victorious

And Angelina intends it to be her. Even if she will die again in the process, she will drag Evelina down to hell with her.

They have been enemies in two lifetimes. Their hatred towards each other could not be easily erased. As they all say, a war will not end until one is defeated.

'Oh Evelina Skyler...I, Lilith Bailey, Angelina Skyler in this life will defined let you pay the price and taste your own medicine. A life for a life...'

"Miss? Why are you smiling so evilly..? It's giving me the chills!"

"Huh? Oh!" Angelina forgot Marie was still there.

"It's nothing" Angelina coughed

"Oh okay" the simple and naive Marie didn't think about it any further.

The things Angelina needed to do was, get money, form connections with powerful or useful nobles, expand her influence by buying property or shops and most importantly....slowly torturing Evelina!

*****
Today Evelina and Angelina's older brother, the heir of the Skyler household, Alex Van Skyler would be returning.

The mansion was full of bustling. The servants were cleaning the mansion and the entrance.

Evelina was very excited. Angelina pretended to be happy, but on the inside she merely wanted to roll her eyes.

The duchess seemed to be at peace. She loved it when her children got along.

Evelina was excited, because her brother also hated Angelina. The original Angelina and Alex didn't really spend time with each other since Angelina was sent away at a young age.

So Alex had almost no knowledge of Angelina's personality. Evelina took this to her advantage and wrote letter telling bad things about Angelina.

Her brother was furious and immediately hated Angelina.

The three ladies gathered outside the mansion to wait for his arrival.

They could see a carridge coming towards them from afar.

The carridge stopped and a handsome young man stepped out of the carriage. He had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Brother!" As soon as he got out, Evelina rushed towards him and hugged him.

"How are you doing my sister?" He asked in a gentle tone.

"I'm well"

Then he glanced at Angelina.

"Lex this is you youngest sister, Angelina. You haven't seen each other in years. I bet your suprised of how much she's grown haha" the Duchess call Alex by his nickname.

"It nice to finally meet you again, brother" Angelina politely greeted Alex

"Hmph" he coldly turned away