THIRTEEN

It was cold and silent, the two Prince's sat beside each in front of the piano as they played, Jake and Niki.

they're in Jakes room as they decided to play the piano, and Niki ended up teaching him. the others was left on their own room, Jungwon exploring deep on the forest when they hear protesters had died down. Jake went back to his big oval and Sunghoon inside his ice skating field.

Sunoo well, he was alone in his room with Sunshine probably snuggled to his side. its been two days since Heeseung left and they all got bored, they weren't even trying to do their task to know their true selves. all they did was laze around and do nothing, giving no fuck about the stupid task Agust had given to them.

"wrong, this one hyung."

Niki corrected the other as he kept making mistake over pressing the wrong key.

"oh, sorry." Jake apologized and started from the top, pressing the softer keys as a melodic sound lingered through the big white room.

the blonde only looked at him, studying each features of his side profile. Jake was achingly handsome and Niki can't deny it.

"I didn't press any wrong keys?"

Jake asked as he ended his play by resting his finger on the last group of keys he pressed.

"no, you did great."
Niki smiled at him.

"Shut up Niki, he's here."

Riki's voice was suddenly heard, his voice full of warning.

"what?" before Niki could ask another question, he felt burning in his back as he whimpered startling Jake.

not now...

"Riki, I think it's not the time you lead?" Jake sputtered.

"why not?"

"Niki is still wea-"

"How can you..."

Jake watched in worry as he saw the blonde locks turned into jet black, It's Riki again.

"He's here, Hyung."

Jake only furrowed his brows at him, the dark aura filling up inside the room.

"well, I didn't know you are two."

a voice suddenly boomed in their ears, blinding them with black ashes. a sudden figure popped in front of them.

a man with full black clothing looked at the both of them, Riki watching back with a smirk on his lips and Jake with confusion on his expression.

"who are you?"

Jake questions as his eyes flared red.

"Hi."

"Hello, JK." Riki smiled at the man with black clothing as his long black hair flowed to his sides.

"you know him?"
the older looked at him in disbelief as Riki only nodded.

silent filled the room as the dark, deep voice spoke.

"It's time to go..."

"Sacred.."

[I'm sorry for not updating.. I hate wattpad and my tablet.]

[I was checking this chapter and noticed this one is really ugly leh]