part 22

Deoksim woke up with a server headache.Her whole body ached. Like it is going to be broken any time soon.But when open her eyes,she was met up with a luxurious ceiling. It wasn't familiar at all.And she couldn't tell the exact time but she guessed that it should be an evening time.Her wondering eyes suddenly stopped at the very person who was looking at her with  a blank face.When he saw the she has woken up,he flashed her a small smile.The very charming smile that made Deoksim fall head over heels for this person.Lee Jongsuk.

But then it hit her

But then it hit her.She was in the bus stand.Then how?She looked at him with a shocked face.

"Yeah.I found you"he answered to her facial expression.

She quickly got up with wide eyes.She looked at her palm which was now bandaged. She again looked at his judging face."y-you found me?b-but how?I-I mean it was passed midnight--"she was cut off by him.

"It was 4.20a.m exactly.I was going home after a party.But the question here is,what were you doing there at that time"he said crossing his arms giving her a questioning look.

Deoksim didn't know any believable lie.She avoided his eye contacts.She still felt his stare burning her skull.Instead of answering to his question,she changed the topic."W-What time is it now?"she asked timidly.

Jongsuk raised his eye brow knowing her intentions but decided to answer her question. "It's 5.p.m.You slept here a whole day"

Deoksim's eyes enlarged to its fullest.She had slept for a whole day without knowing and now she was sure that she is going to face another hell in Kim mansion.She quickly got up from the bed."I'm sorry I have to leave.My family must be worried about me"

She took few steps towards the door but stopped on her track hearing Jongsuk's next words."I think you forgot something"

She looked back only to gasp.

(Author:you can imagine anyone you want to as Jongsuk my babies

(Author:you can imagine anyone you want to as Jongsuk my babies.But he's the real matching person for this role according to me.I like him😉.Okay back to the story)

Deoksim touched her waist band.Her gun wasn't there.So that means,the one Jongsuk holding must be her gun.Jongsuk had a calm face yet his eyes were like a knife wanting answers to his unspoken questions.

"J-Jongsuk-ssi, I can e-explain"she stuttered.

"Yeah I'm waiting. Explain"he said without any expression.

Deoksim bit her bottom lip and gulped."I-It isn't m-mine"she avoided any eye contact.

Jongsuk raised an eyebrow without believing her."and you expect me to believe you?"he saw how uncomfortable Deoksim became.He wasn't a fool. He could say that she is definitely lying.

"Believe me.please"she whispered.

"But the burn mark in your palm and the injury in your stomach say another story.And the unknown reason why you were unconsciously laying on the bus stand in that cold night"

Deoksim remembered the injury in her stomach due to a stabbing few weeks ago.She cursed under her breath.She couldn't reveal the truth. But she knew that he won't believe in any lie she would say.What can she say?

"Give me the gun.I won't cause any trouble to you.Let me leave quietly"she whispered and took a step forward. But unexpectedly,Jongsuk pointed the gun at her.

But the more terrifying thing is,he had a smile on his face

But the more terrifying thing is,he had a smile on his face."do you really think you can  go without answering me?hm?"he chuckled looking at Deoksim's dumbfounded face.

"Answer me Kim Deoksim.Who are you really?"this time he had a stern face.

Deoksim had a blank face."you can't shoot me"she said confidently.But to her shock,he loaded the gun and again pointed it to her.

"I'm participating to Olympic shooting game next year.Do you really think I'd miss my target"he asked still with his serious face.

"I'm not talking about a target.You can't shoot me.You won't do such a thing"Deoksim was more confident this time.Jongsuk smirked and pointed the gun towards his mirror and shoot it creating a loud bang sound.Jongsuk observed her every move.She didn't even flinch from the gun shot sound.Jongsuk laughed a little.

"My guess was right.You didn't flinch.That means you're used to the gun shot sound"

Deoksim was silent.She couldn't do anything against him.She will never harm him.She doesn't know why but she couldn't lift her arms to hurt him.

"And you're right.I can't shoot you. But,"he paused for a moment to grab his handphone from his pocket and waved it."I still can call police.Or your family?"

Deoksim widened her eyes this time and shook her head vigorously. Jongsuk smiled mischievously.Gotcha.

"Looks like my phone is more powerful that this gun"he chuckled and sat on the single couch."sit down.I think you have a lot more to say now"he said pointing at the bed infront of him.Deoksim sighed having no choice.She sat infront of him.

"First question.Who are you?"he asked in a calm tone.

Deoksim closed her eyes and exhaled heavily. "A mafia agent"She didn't open her eyes fearing to see the disgusted look in his eyes.But she was wrong.He only had a curious gaze.

"Explain yourself"he said again.

Deoksim sighed again not daring to open her eyes."What do you want me to explain?"

"Everything.From the beginning"

Deoksim nodded before opening her eyes.But still didn't look at him."I don't know how or when but I was raised by a man from my childhood. The only thing I remember from my childhood is,that man saying that I was abandoned by my family. Then I was trained to become a mafia agent with some other kids.We were treated like to animals.Specially to me.I don't even know why but I was tortured a lot.We were forced to kill people.Sending us to missions and killing people.Everyday was the same.Only torture.But one day I got serverly injured in a mission."........."That is the day everything started to change in my life.The day I met the woman who is now my mom"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Wanna know the rest?wait for me!

Vote and comment!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!