Alcohol, sleep, and anthems

-0- Florida, Louisiana, and Wisconsin: the first rate alcoholics -0-

Okay but seriously, Florida is so picky with his drinking buddies, I'm pretty sure you have to beat him in a drinking contest to join the group.
Whoever blacks out first when they hang out has to be designated driver the next time.
There's a separate bank account used solely for going to Epcot.
Wisconsin made the other two try a spotted cow, Louisiana's only opinion is that daiquiris are better and Florida is disappointed it's only in Wisconsin.
They totally tried mixing all their favorite drinks once, maybe twice if they got drunk enough to forget what it tasted like. The rum seltzer lime ale concoction was terrible and everyone was disappointed.

-0- Alaska has both a helicopter and floatplane license -0-

I feel like this one is pretty self explanatory.

-0- North Carolina has a prop plane license -0-

Also self explanatory
He definitely challenges Alaska to races
They're tied in wins

-0- They have a spare bedroom, shenanigan ensue -0-

In the first statehouse episode DC says they only have 49 rooms, so Alaska takes the garage. Then Hawaii doesn't show up, meaning there are only 49 states there, but Alaska stays in the garage because it's on the opposite side of the house from everyone else.
With the spare bedroom guests can come over and stay however long they want, so everyone has invited a friend over at least once.
IDC definitely crashes  there when she's in the area so she won't have to pay for a hotel room, Utah's family visit at least once a month, Hawaii probably even popped in a few times to see how things were going and say hi to Alaska.

-0- Georgia is a sleepy boi -0-

He can fall asleep anywhere if there's nothing happening.
Once a meeting got too quiet for a few minutes and he just passed out. States that weren't used to it (everyone but Florida, Alabama, Louisiana, the Carolinas, Mississippi, and Tennessee) so almost everyone panicked.
He's also a sleep cuddler.
This was somthing each state discovered for themselves once they moved into the statehouse

-0- Pennsylvania calls Connecticut 'Nutmeg' -0-

PA respects the nicknames, it's very sweet and he's the only one to call him that.
Connecticut very much appreciates it, it's a few letters off but the sentiments there.

-0- Alaska doesn't know the national anthem -0-

Okay, I know this one sounds weird but there's a reason behind it.
You know how in elementary school they'll teach you the anthem in music class? Yeah well they don't do that in Alaska. Instead we have The Alaskan Flag Song and honestly it's better than any anthem I've heard, but they still never teach us The Star Spangled Banner.
To this day I Do Not Know The Star Spangled Banner,  but I can start singing the Alaskan flag song on command.