A Night of Talk

(Y/n's pov)

This bath is so relaxing.
I sink deeper in the water and blow bubbles watching  he surface of the water ripple.

Our relationship  is in a Rocky place rn.  In order to re-bond. We have to focus on what we did wrong talk about it and fix it. Then re-bond.

I already  met his father and together the two are definitely a handful. Before tomorrow  we need to have a conversation  so this doesn't  end up in a Bad place.

I put my head underwater and opened my eyes. If I was to drown.... Would anyone care. Life would go on. I opened my mouth allowing water to flow in.

I felt calm as I kept the oxygen in my lungs. I closed my mouth and push all the water out. If I was to die people would  feel pain and say I was weak minded and only  took the easy way out.

Depression feels like a pit of darkness that you just keep falling in and feel empty inside. And no matter how much you try to claw and scratch and climb out of it.... You continue to fall.

Being in a relationship gives you a parachute or a Rocky ledge to fall onto and you feel all the pain from the impact. And if you don't take advantage of that happiness  through  the pain you'll  continue  to fall even faster than before. So when you feel the pain you have to be sure to find yourself before you fall deeper.

I popped my head out of the water and took a deep breath. First step. Let's  talk.

(Timeskip brought to u by Baby picking  her belly button???????  👁👄👁)

"Mike can you come upstairs real quick."
His father was snoring and sleeping wildly on the couch.  He looked up at me from the tv  and smiled "ok I'm coming." I walked up the rest of the stairs and went into our bedroom. I sat on the bed and felt the satin sheets. I remembered how he helped  me get over my fear of stars.

I don't Want this to be a break up talk. But I want to know  where we are going  and how to fix us.
I need reassurance and I'll use communication to get that.

I laid back on the pillow holding a random string in my hand. And Mike walked in the room. He smiled and closed the door. He crawled over me and licked my nose in the process.
"EW! what the fuck!" he laughed at me with that shit eating smile of his and I couldn't help but laugh.

" So what's  up babe." he said  while kissing my forehead. I want to not kill  his mood so let's  make it fun. "Lie down  on ur back and look at the ceiling. No stars or anything. And let's  talk about  what we have." he kinda grunted as he laid on his back then sighed.

"Are you breaking  up with me..." I shook my head. "No I'm not but we have some problems  that needs to be addressed  so that  we can move forward  in our relationship."  I grabbed  his hand, "I won't  give up that easily. Don't  worry."

"So far our relationship has been  going  too fast. We haven't  even been together  for a week and we already  moved in, had sex, and started think about  marriage, and there was a little bit of infidelity. " he got nervous and said, " I'm sorry. Truly "  I squeezed his hand

"Don't  worry about that right now. Right now we are just talking. What do u feel about  how this relationship  is going? " he shifted in bed trying  to get comfortable.

"Honestly I feel like we are going  fast but we are on the right track. I feel like we are in a fanfiction and the author doesn't know  what  the hell she's  doing " I twisted my head to look at him "that's oddly specific no? ".

"Lol but that's what it feels like. I think  that it feels  like  we are moving  fast because  we only  been  together a few days but honestly  it's  not  true. We have been though more shit than a couple has in four years  within  these few days. I actually love you a lot and I know  I hurt you. But I actually  want to live my life with you. "

I smiled but my thoughts made my smile fade. " I need reassurance. You need to show  me that I can trust u with my heart." he has to be able to help me find myself  if not then  this can't  work. He sat up and looked at me.

He put his hand on my head and said," I promise that you'll  never  have to go through that again  and I will probe myself  to you everyday. Just  as long as you don't  give up on me"

He leaned over gave me a kiss on my lips. I grabbed his head and kissed him back. I pulled away  and said, "Like I said  before. I won't give up that easily " he grabbed  his remote and turned on some music  and then turned on the stars again. I closed my eyes  and laid on his chest  as he laid down. 

" I still want to get married  to you  Sunny. " I shook my head, " Yeah I know Eggsy. But first  let's  get through  the week. " I felt  his hand move gently down my back. I looked up at him and he smirked.

I got up quickly," NO no no. Absolutely not. What is wrong  with you your dad is literally  downstairs! "  I was about to turn around and run but the nigga tackled  me down  to the ground  and pinned me. " And.... Where  do u think.... Your going? " he growled seductively.  Aw shit. I'm in danger.

He got of me and I tried  to get up and run but he grabbed me and threw me on the bed. I was shocked by the sudden impact and he took advantage of that and got on top of me. "Why are you running  Sunny." and before  I could  answer he passionately kissed me and started lifting up my shirt he bit my lip as I breathed hard.

Then all of a sudden  a flash of light. "~If I would have known that I would  get free porn here I would  have came sooner. My face turned red as a tomorrow and Eggsy  quickly  got up. " Dad give me that phone " his dad smiled devilishly and walked out the door. 

We both looked at each other and back at the door. " GET HIMMMMMM" and we both scrambled to get up and chased his father  through the house trying  to get his phone.