Chapter 29

"Where are we going?" Taehyung asked as he fastened his seatbelt of the passengers seat he currently sitting in. Jungkook and him had both gotten into a big black Porsche and the ravenette was carefully driving the vehicle out of the parking garage under Jeon Coorporations. The ravenette was using one hand to hold the steering wheel and the other was resting on his lap.

"We're going to the mall." The mafia boss replied back while he took a sharp turn to the left. The car Jungkook was driving was a very fast car and Taehyung tightly grabbed his seatbelt. He would be needing it if the younger boy kept on driving like this. The mafia boss clearly didn't care about the speed limit in this part of Seoul.

Slowly the building of Jeon Coorporation became smaller and smaller in the distance and it didn't take long before the building was completely out of sight. This had been the first time Taehyung would leave the skyscraper in which he had been trapped together with Jungkook. Sure he had been to the casino together with Jin but that was just another one of the ravenette's buildings. This time he was going somewhere public, where people who didn't work for Jungkook could recognise the two of them.

"Won't the people there recognise you?" The brown haired boy asked while his voice was lacing with curiosity. Jungkook's face had been on the news countless of times, there would surely be people who would recognise the boy. Wasn't he scared of facing the cops and ending up in jail once again. On top of that, he had taken Taehyung with him. The boy had been kidnapped by the mafia boss and surely his face and been all over the news countless of times.

To the young lawyer's surprise however Jungkook started to softly laugh. "Don't worry about that." The mafia boss started before taking another turn left. The younger was wearing a small smirk on his face and he drove the car like he wasn't scared at all of passing the speed limit. "Nobody even dares to call the cops on me because they're scared I'll come after them with my men." The ravenette then continued. "Besides we've got them." The boy finished talking while gesturing towards the car behind the two boys.

A black car with tinted windows was driving behind the car Taehyung was sitting in now. Judging from the look of the car it contained multiple men who would accompany Jungkook and the brown haired boy on their shopping trip and a small smile made it's way onto the older boy's face. At least they would be safe from the ravenette's enemies. Surely it wasn't only the cops looking for the younger boy who was currently driving the Porsche.

It didn't take long for Jungkook to reach the mall and before Taehyung knew it the boy had parked the car and the both of them got out of it. Immediately 5 bodyguards dressed in black suits surrounded the two of them. All of the men were wearing black sunglasses and had an earpiece in their ear. Guns could be spotted hanging from their belt and the men looked like they didn't take shit from anyone. Jungkook definitely had been right, if Taehyung would have passed this group of time he wouldn't have dared to call the cops on them too. He would have been killed instantly if he had done so.

"Why are we going shopping Jungkook?" The brown haired boy asked while the group was standing in front of the mall. It was a genuine question Taehyung had asked since he was really questioning this fact. The brown haired boy had no acces at all to his creditcard since he had lost it back in the courtroom and Jungkook didn't seem like the type to give

away money. Hell, all the boy cared about was making more more and more money. "I don't even have money."

A small smile formed onto the raven haired boy's face and he send a wink Taehyung's way. "Don't worry, today's on me." The mafia boss said before he placed his hand on the small if the young lawyer's back and softly began to push him towards the entrance of the mall. "I figured you could use some new clothes."