Chapter Thirty-Four: Drug

"Chapter Thirty-Four: Your Scent Is Like A Drug,"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You can lean on me now,

always by my side,"

-Mama, J-Hope

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The maids and butlers, along with the Beta and Gamma crowded the hallway in front of the door, others peeping at the side to see a certain Hunter sitting down at a bench, glaring at the sidewalk.

"What did all of you do to the Luna?" Changkyun growled the maids and butlers who flinched at his authoritative voice, receiving shakes of heads.

"Did the Luna had a fight with the Alphas?" Jay asked them, crossing his arms as he felt worried about you. He peeped once again just to shudder from the glare you gave off, glaring at the pavement while you fiddled with the sleeves, elbows leaning on your knees.

"Impossible. The Kings are too whipped for her, they will instantly yield to her words," Changkyun said, bringing down that possibility immediately with a shake of ahead. 

"Maybe she's just hungry?" A maid proposed, the others nodding in agreement. The Beta and Gamma looked at each other before nodding. They looked back at the maids to see them already holding a tray full of snacks. A butler from the side quickly prepped a cup of hot coffee, making sure to mix it properly before placing it on the tray. Changkyun inspected the contents of it, seeing another cup of water with a teabag at the bag before looking sternly at the butlers and maid.

"Take that tea off that tray. The Luna hates tea with a burning passion, that might make her mood worsen," Changkyun said, the maids gasping before swiftly taking the tea off the tray. Changkyun looked at Jay who kept an eye out for you, before nodding as a confirmation at the maid. She went ahead, knees a bit shaky until calling out to you.

"Good afternoon, Luna. we made some coffee and snacks! We hope that you'd enjoy them," The soft voice of the maid told you, making you look up, sending her a thoughtless glance before giving a soft smile.

"Ah. Thank you so much. You could tell the others to stop hiding in the hallway now," You said to her, making her stiffen, blinking a lot of times before giggling nervously. You sipped on the coffee as you side-glanced at the door, seeing the Beta with the Gamma and the rest of the maids and butlers walk out slowly.

"Afternoon, Everyone," You greeted them with a warm smile and a wave while they bowed before you. You held an unsure smile before raising your brow with a hesitant smile. 

"Luna," They simultaneously greeted, voices light when they saw your smile. They momentarily forgot that you were just glaring at the pavement as their chests felt light. Changkyun swiftly snapped out of it before grabbing the finished cup of coffee back to the tray. You thanked him before catching the worried look on his face, looking around catching the same expression the Gamma and the maids and butlers held.

"What happened? Is anyone hurt?" You asked them, suddenly serious as you sat up straight, stance ready to a run. Changkyun blinked before chuckling nervously, waving his hands in front of you and pushing you back to your seat gently. 

"No! We just," He stopped as he looked back at the others with him making tilt your head. He scratched his nape, gulping.

"We saw you were looking in a really bad mood, glaring at the pavement, so we thought that something happened," He explained, voice filling with concern as you blinked, pointing at the tray of the maid.