Arc 1.2 : Whitewashing the egoistic youth

• • •
Arc 1.2
Whitewashing the egoistic youth

Li Han is currently reading the world's plot when a sudden notification popped up from the screen with a ding sound.

[Ding! Villains current reputation : -30!]

His lips curled up when reading the update about his reputation. Ah at first he thought it would be very problematic when it comes to fixing his reputation. Thanks to the fact that he arrived very early on the plot or else he would have a really hard time raising his reputation.

Just now when reading the plot Li Han learned that the original did some horrifying things on the later part of the story.

Remembering the evil deed of the original, Li Han shivered and struggled not to vomit. He clasped his hands on his most while his other hand grabbed his stomach.

'Agh, why do I have to remember those dark stuffs'

You mustn't vomit, you mustn't, it's not very elegant when you vomit right now. He chanted these words inside his mind repeatedly. While he was in the middle of doing this his butler returned and was shocked when he saw hid young master at this state.

"Young master are you alright? Do we need to go to the hospital?" Mo Heng worriedly asked as he neared his young master.

Li Han immediately straigthened his posture and regained his elegant demeanor in an instant as if the one suffering earlier wasn't him. He waved his hands dismissing his butlers worries.

"Ehem, no need uncle Mo, I'm perfectly fine" he tried reassuring Mo Heng.

With slight doubt in his eyes, Mo Heng retreated and reported that he was done contacting the households of the shop owners.

"When I reported this to them everyone praised young master for being kind and was also grateful to you" Mo Heng said with his chest full of pride. My young master is benevolent and not the same as those narrow-minded second generation rich kids.

"Well that's great, have you contacted the team that would rehabilitate the square center?" Li Han asked while browsing the laptop in his hands.

"Yes young master, the contractor said that it will be done in a week" the butler replied.

"Compensate the families with 3,000 yuan for this week. Use the money from my allowance" Li Han continued reading countless business information. And with the help of the system he analyzed on which business he would invest. Being a Finance student he's familiar in this type of stuffs.

"Oh yeah uncle Mo you're family started a small supermarket right? I'll invest on it. Please arrange a date for a meeting" Li Han said nonchalantly without raising his head. Right now he already invested on seven businesses with the help of system.

Mo Hengs mind turned blank for a moment. What his young master said was true, their family started a small supermarket and they're having trouble on finding investors. He started at his young master as if he's his saviour.

"Thank you so much young master!" Mo heng bowed while stating his gratitude.

[Ding! Villains current reputation : -25!]

Li Han didn't know whether to laugh or cry knowing that his reputation in front of Mo Heng was actually slightly bad. Not that he can blame him.

"It's fine uncle Mo, as long as I can help" they talked with a few matters concerning the rehabilitation of the square until he dismissed uncle Mo.